Zimmerman’s jailhouse calls about money transfers, bulletproof vests could play role in bond hearing
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 8:47:29 PM by Red in Blue PA
ORLANDO, Fla. – The former neighborhood watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin told his wife to buy bulletproof vests for them and for his attorney, according to jailhouse calls released Monday.
“As uncomfortable as it is, I want you wearing one,” George Zimmerman told his wife. Zimmerman was wearing a bulletproof vest when he left jail after posting bond. His attorney, Mark O’Mara, has reported receiving threats.
The calls, released by prosecutors, also detail how Zimmerman instructed his wife to transfer money from bank accounts and could play a crucial role in his second bond hearing next week.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com …
- Calls: Zimmerman told wife to buy bulletproof vest (newsok.com)
- Calls: Zimmerman told wife to buy bulletproof vest (sfgate.com)
- George Zimmerman Jokes: “Well, I Have My Hoodie” [AUDIO] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Calls show Zimmerman instructing wife on transfers (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- George Zimmerman jail phone calls released (clickorlando.com)
- Calls: Zimmerman told wife to buy bulletproof vest, transfer money (timesleader.com)
- Calls: Zimmerman told wife to buy bulletproof vest (washingtontimes.com)