Rubio autobiography proves he’s not eligible for VP?
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – In a generally well-written autobiography being released Tuesday, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., proclaims his love for his wife and family, his belief that God directs all aspects of his life and his passion for the Miami Dolphins.
But if the arguments presented in dozens of legal cases challenging Barack Obama’s eligibility are correct, “An American Son: A Memoir” also provides the information needed to determine the Florida senator is not a natural-born citizen, a constitutional requirement for the presidency.
On page 24, Rubio writes:……………
- Rubio autobiography proves he’s not eligible for VP? (wnd.com)
- (“The talk has gone beyond Obama, with some buzz on the Internet suggesting Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a leading Republican vice presidential contender, is not a natural-born American citizen.”) Obama, Rubio Birthers Should Read the Law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams — Romney, Rubio, McCain and Natural Born Citizen (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New book reveals Marco Rubio’s childhood (news.yahoo.com)
- (“It’s no secret that Barrack Hussein Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, even though everyone in a position of power is pretending to not notice while working around the clock to alter the definition of the term via precedent”) JB W (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Marco Rubio Abandons Senate Dream Act-Style Bill, But David Rivera Backs Plan For House (huffingtonpost.com)
- Marco Rubio, Univisión bury the hatchet (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Rubio, Amnesty and Article II (“…there is a reason why members of congress tried to alter the Natural Born Citizen requirement at least eight times in the run-up to Obama’s fraudulent election in 2008 – why leftists insist that the founders meant “anchor (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Rubio, Amnesty and Article II (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rubio to shelve GOP immigration plan (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)