The Punk President and His ‘Gangster Government’ Go All In
Can we really survive four more years of this?
On November 4, 2008, as it become obvious that Barack Hussein Obama would defeat John Sidney McCain and become the nation’s forty-fourth president, I told readers at my home blog to “Say hello to the Punk Presidency.”
That moniker came not from whim but from study. By Election Day in 2008, the question was no longer whether our new president was a punk. It was only whether he would only fit the word’s relatively benign definition as a “young, inexperienced person” or would be much worse than that, namely a “petty criminal or hoodlum” whose administration would abuse its awesome power and access to the treasures of the richest and greatest country on earth in ways previously unseen.
It wasn’t long before it became obvious that the country had………..
- Glenn Beck on the lies that Barack Hussein Obama has told about his past (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Current AND Next President Of The United States; Barack Hussein Obama (theobamacrat.com)
- Go Figure (mukluk.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama, the Illusion (canadafreepress.com)
- Michelle Obama: No federal big soda ban (unless Barack Hussein Obama gets reelected) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama II in Wikipedia in February 2009 online (riktqoo.typepad.com)
- Whatever Happened to “Consent of the Governed?” (canadafreepress.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama is NOT a “Nice Man” (canadafreepress.com)
- Evidence Broadens Obama Natural Born Conspiracy (johnmalcolm.me)
- 20 GOP Senators Send Letter To POTUS Obama Bitchin Over His Executive Order (theobamacrat.com)