(Rush) What’s Your Obamacare Prediction?
RUSH: Many people I know — and many people I don’t know — are now predicting what the Supreme Court is going to do on Obamacare tomorrow. And I haven’t kept a running tally of all the predictions from people I know and people I don’t know in the media and outside the media, but it sure seems like most people think that at a minimum, the mandate’s gone by 5-4, with Roberts writing the majority opinion and Ginsburg writing the dissent.
And these people are offering all kinds of reasons for their predictions. One prediction is, “Look, they gave Obama Arizona to set up taking health care away from him.”
I don’t know if the court works that way, but that’s what people think.
Another one is this…………….
- #Obamacare, the Supreme Court, and My Predictions (hogewash.com)
- Judge Napolitano Predicts That the Supreme Court Will ‘Strike Down’ Obamacare (foxnewsinsider.com)
- ObamaCare Will Define John Roberts’ Supreme Court (newser.com)
- Oh my: Is Ginsburg writing the main ObamaCare dissent? (hotair.com)
- Will Roberts Author the Supreme Court’s Majority Opinion on Obamacare? (healthcarebs.com)
- Memo To Congress: “You’re In The Hot Seat If Obamacare Is Overturned” (mykeystrokes.com)
- Poll: Americans don’t like Obamacare, but love what’s in it (americablog.com)
- Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Attorney General Bondi confident Supreme Court will strike down ‘Obamacare’ (tampabay.com)
- Why I’m Cautiously Hopeful That ObamaCare’s Mandate Will Be Struck Down (reason.com)