Prison Planet.com » The Odds Overwhelmingly Say That Obamacare Is Finished
The Odds Overwhelmingly Say That Obamacare Is Finished obamacare intrade
The odds spiked into the 60-percent range after March’s oral arguments were deemed a disaster for President Barack Obama and his signature piece of legislation. The only time it had climbed over 50 percent was in December, when the Supreme Court decided it would hear the case.
The odds of overturning the individual mandate by next year are even greater, according to Intrade:………..
- Drudge readies siren for a Thursday Supreme Court decision on Obamacare (twitchy.com)
- Memo To Congress: “You’re In The Hot Seat If Obamacare Is Overturned” (mykeystrokes.com)
- Care to Wager on the Supreme Court’s ACA Ruling? (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Why I’m Cautiously Hopeful That ObamaCare’s Mandate Will Be Struck Down (reason.com)
- Majority of Americans want Supreme Court to overturn individual mandate in Obamacare (theblaze.com)
- Dear Dems: Get Angry if Obamacare Goes Down (newser.com)
- ObamaCare Will Define John Roberts’ Supreme Court (newser.com)
- Americans split on ‘Obamacare’ – China Daily (chinadaily.com.cn)
- ObamaCare Watch: Will Today Be the Day? (txwclp.org)
- Obamacare: FantasySCOTUS league, well-kept secrets and possible stock market winners and losers (medcitynews.com)