Prison Planet.com » 17 Reasons To Be EXTREMELY Concerned About The Second Half Of 2012
What is the second half of 2012 going to bring? Are things going to get even worse than they are right now? Unfortunately, that appears more likely with each passing day. I will admit that I am extremely concerned about the second half of 2012. Historically, a financial crisis is much more likely to begin in the fall than during any other season of the year.
Just think about it. The stock market crash of 1929 happened in the fall. “Black Monday” happened on October 19th, 1987. The financial crisis of 2008 started in the fall. There just seems to be something about the fall that brings out the worst in the financial markets. But of course there is not a stock market crash every year. So are there specific reasons why we should be extremely concerned about what is coming this year? Yes, there are. The ingredients for a “perfect storm” are slowly coming together, and in the months ahead we could very well see the next wave of the economic collapse strike. Sadly, we have never even come close to recovering from the last recession, and this next crisis might end up being even more painful than the last one.
The following are 17 reasons to be extremely concerned about the second half of 2012….
- The Crash of 1929 (ritholtz.com)
- The Desperate Years: From Stock Market Crash to World War Il, A Pictoral History of the Thirties ebook (uttoyyrq.typepad.com)
- Bank Runs, Food Shortages, Riots, Looting (lewrockwell.com)
- 1929 MovieTone News on Stock Market Crash (bigpicture.typepad.com)
- David Weidner’s Writing on the Wall: So long, suckers – I’m leaving Wall Street (marketwatch.com)
- Crisis, Scandal and Financial Reform During the New Deal (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- The Economic Collapse Is Not A Single Event (sott.net)
- A Historic Day For America’s Economic Collapse (personalliberty.com)
- Correlation, ETFs and A Look Back In Time (etfdailynews.com)