An Unjust Law is No Law at All: Why Obamacare Must Fall
When Obamacare was recently affirmed many Americans assumed bad law was established as constitutional—that wrong had trumped right. In fact, as heirs to the constitutional history of Europe connnecting back to the earliest Greek and Roman thinkers and biblical writers, there is no compelling reason to accept an evil law.
It is the Western concept that claims a set of precepts exists above all human law which is used to model and judge our own temporary laws. In fact, one can argue persuasively that without the notion of good law above used to fight against evil laws, the West as we know it would have never evolved.
Specifically, the Western Natural Law tradition is predicated upon the notion that Nature or God so ordered the universe that a set of rules exists beyond human laws which then are there available to inform humans of the manner of proper conduct and legislation.
The greatest thinkers in Western history agree on this including Cicero, Augustine, Aquinas, John Locke and many others. It is the duty of all free men and women to rise up and fight against unjust laws because all bad rules are an attack against liberty. Further, if we do not do this now the opportunity to establish freedom may be lost for all future generations………….
- Mrs. Obama Boasts That Obamacare Mandates ‘Basic Things Like Contraception’ As Catholics Start 2-Week Protest Against ‘Unjust Law’ (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- WSJ Chief Economist: 75% of Obamacare Costs Will Fall on Backs of Those Making $120K or Less (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- How You Can Find Out How Obamacare Will Impact You (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Obamacare After the Court (canadafreepress.com)
- Religious groups to call for civil disobedience (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- What Does the Supreme Court Ruling on Obamacare Ruling Mean for Your Vagina? [Vagina] (jezebel.com)
- Obamacare: The Ultimate Statist Bait-and-Switch (johnmalcolm.me)
- Latest survey: 83% of Doctors Consider Leaving Field if Obamacare Becomes Law (investmentwatchblog.com)
- How Obamacare Could Help You Retire Earlier (or Destroy Itself Trying) (dailyfinance.com)
- Romney or Obama – All You have to do is Believe (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)