A Letter to Michelle Obama…
On the day that your husband was elected, you said that you had never been proud of the United States until that day. For the last three and a half years, I have been observing your husband and you, and I feel that it is time I share my thoughts with you. The day your husband was elected was the first time I was ever ashamed of this country, and today I am even more ashamed.
I was ashamed then because your husband was not elected because he was the best qualified to do the job, or because he was the most intelligent, or even because anyone really thought he could get anything worthwhile done. The reason your husband was elected, the only reason, is because of the color of his skin. Your husband was chosen by the Democratic Party to be their “token black”, and that is the shame of the American public. We deserve better than a community organizer who seems to look down on his fellow Americans while bowing to an Arab leader. We deserve a president who was thoroughly vetted by his party and the media, not someone whom the DNC now admits was never even eligible for the job. There are many other men, Black, Hispanic, of Asian descent, Native American, and even Caucasian who are many times more qualified and eligible to be the president. If he had even a shred of self respect, Barack would resign and convince Joe Biden to do so as well, so that someone with a backbone could fix the mess your husband (NOT George Bush) has made much worse…….
- The First Lady of Fashion: Michelle Obama makes three costume changes during TV.. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama: No federal big soda ban (unless Barack Hussein Obama gets reelected) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Co-President (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New book claims Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack – leaving him so… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- What Did Michelle Obama Say to the President During the 9/11 Ceremony? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Meet Your Cousin, the First Lady: DNA gives new insights into Michelle Obama’s roots (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- BS Meter Special: Michelle Says We are ‘Blessed’ To Have Barrack (canadafreepress.com)
- Michelle Obama and daughters off to Atlantic City for tax payer funded trip to see Beyonce concert (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama isn’t the next Hillary Clinton (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama: ‘This President Has Brought Us Out of the Dark and Into the Light’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)