This July 4th it’s time to tell another tyrant we’ve had enough
They wanted nothing about our Declaration of Independence to be ambiguous.
They explained it had become necessary to dissolve the political bands that connected them to England because they were entitled by God to have certain inalienable rights British Crown refused to recognize.
Our Founding Fathers confidently proclaimed the truths they relied upon were self-evident.
To ground their declaration in logic they presented a list of evils and abuses George III had committed.
It reads like a criminal indictment. Here are some of the charges they listed against the English King.
He refused to follow laws…….
- Time To Declare Our Independence Again (runningrandy.wordpress.com)
- Y! Big Story: Lesser known truths about Fourth of July (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- ‘In God We Trust’: Independence Day, 4th July. (chandlerozconsultants.wordpress.com)
- Are you Free? No, Really? Think About It (blabbinoutloud.com)
- By Thomas DiLorenzo: When Americans Understood the Declaration of Independence (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- We Are Exactly Who the Founders Were Trying to Protect Us From (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate! Our Declaration of Independence, Posted by Maureen Lang (christiansread.wordpress.com)
- An American Declaration of Independence From Big Government (thedailybell.com)
- : Honoring the USA on Independence Day (cornhusker4palin.newsvine.com)
- Not All Independence is Created Equal (gentlereformation.org)