‘Britain’s Atlantis’ Found at Bottom of North Sea – a Huge Undersea World Swallowed by the Sea in 6500BC
Divers from oil companies have found remains of a ‘drowned world’ with a population of tens of thousands – which might once have been the ‘real heartland’ of Europe.
A team of climatologists, archaeologists and geophysicists has now mapped the area using new data from oil companies – and revealed the full extent of a ‘lost land’ once roamed by mammoths.
The research suggests that the populations of these drowned lands could have been tens of thousands, living in an area that stretched from Northern Scotland across to Denmark and down the English Channel as far as the Channel Islands.
The area was once the ‘real heartland’ of Europe and was hit by ‘a devastating tsunami’, the researchers claim.
The wave was part of a larger process that submerged the low-lying area over the course of thousands of years……
- H●ȴȴɣѾͼͽᵭ posted a discussion (12160.info)
- ‘Britain’s Atlantis’ found at bottom of North sea – a huge undersea world swallowed by the sea in 6500BC (sott.net)
- Doggerland: Atlantis-Like Country Discovered off Scottish Coast (theepochtimes.com)
- ‘Britain’s Atlantis’ found at bottom of North sea – a huge undersea kingdom swamped by a tsunami 5,500 years ago | Mail Online (2012indyinfo.com)
- Found at the Bottom of North Sea (lewrockwell.com)
- Doggerland: The real Atlantis, just off Scotland (scotsman.com)
- ‘Atlantis’ found at bottom of North sea – Huge undersea kingdom swallowed by the sea 8500 years ago (iceagenow.info)
- North Sea ‘Atlantis’ uncovered (bbc.co.uk)
- An Atlantis in the North Sea (philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com)
- A huge undersea world swallowed by the sea in 6500BC has been found! (investmentwatchblog.com)