Senior CIA Official Claims Knowledge of Roswell-Alien Cover-up :
On 23 June, 2012, in an interview for the popular American radio show, Coast to Coast AM, the CIA’s former liaison to the entertainment industry, Charles ‘Chase’Brandon made extraordinary claims about the so-called “Roswell incident,” in which the US military is widely believed to have retrieved extraterrestrial materials and bodies after a mysterious object crashed in the deserts of New Mexico.
“I also absolutely know as I sit here talking to you that there was a craft from beyond this world that crashed at Roswell, that the military picked up remains of not just the wreckage, but cadavers.”
Most explosively, Brandon recounted an occasion when he saw direct proof of the alien nature of Roswell while conducting research at the CIA’s Historical Intelligence Collection (HIC) as part of his role as CIA Entertainment Liaison Officer (ELO). Brandon claimed he had the rare opportunity to look inside a box labelled “Roswell” containing “materials… papers… [and] other items” but stressed that he “cannot, will not, under any imaginable set of circumstances tell you what I saw in there specifically,” with the implication being that to reveal more specific details would be a breach of national security.
Based on what he claims to have seen in the box, Brandon stated unequivocally: “100 percent, guaranteed… Roswell happened…………
- Roswell – 1947 (sofarfromheaven.com)
- Active CIA Employees Developed Alien Language for Disney Children’s Film (cryptogon.com)
- Senior CIA Agent Bombshell – “One hundred per cent guarantee, Roswell happened.” (topalternativenews.com)
- Longtime CIA Case Officer and Chief Propagandist in Hollywood Claims JFK Was Shot from the Front, and ‘That There Was a Craft from Beyond This World that Crashed at Roswell’ (cryptogon.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: Chase Brandon CIA Veteran: “Roswell Happened!” (disclose.tv)
- Project Cosmic Clearance: a Crash Before Roswell (starcopia.com)
- July 2 marks World UFO Day (panarmenian.net)
- June 24 1997 US Air Force reports on Roswell (craighill.net)
- Man shot in buttocks in Roswell (ajc.com)
- CSoA: Roswell Soil Sample, While Supplies Last I Assume (geekmygadget.com)