Outrageous: Judge Decides Law Doesn’t Apply To Obama
A Circuit Court has decided that Florida election law applies to everyone but Barack Hussein Obama. In response to a suit brought by Florida resident and Democrat Party member Michael Voeltz challenging Obama’s eligibility to the Florida ballot, Circuit Court Judge Terry Lewis ruled that Florida election law “…is not applicable to the nomination of a candidate for Office of President of the United States.”
This means that the Florida Statute which says, “the… nomination of any person to office…may be contested in the circuit court…by any elector or any taxpayer…” is null and void when it comes to Mr. Obama’s nomination to the presidency.
“If the plaintiff was……….
- Unexpected turn in eligibility case: ‘Put it on record!’ (wnd.com)
- Florida judge hears ‘birther’ challenge to President Obama’s re-election bid (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Glenn Beck on the lies that Barack Hussein Obama has told about his past (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Judge tosses ‘birther’ lawsuit; Obama will remain on Florida ballot (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Judge tosses ‘birther’ lawsuit; Obama will remain on Florida ballot (tampabay.com)
- Attorney asks judge to have Obama vetted (wnd.com)
- Obama attorneys argue he’s not Dem nominee (wnd.com)
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit To Keep Obama Off Florida Ballot (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Obama’s obsession with control (canadafreepress.com)
- Florida judge hears ‘birther’ challenge to President Obama’s re-election bid (tampabay.com)