President Obama, dictatorship and control
In my last post, I compared President Obama’s new executive order with the Third Reich‘s “Decree for the Protection of the German People.” Every dictatorship, or every country en route toward dictatorship, justifies its lust for power and control by asserting that such power grabs are for the “good of the people” or “public safety in times of crisis” or for reasons of “national security.” But all of the bovine scatology in the world cannot conceal the fact that control is the driving force behind dictatorship.
In an article for the Canada Free Press entitled “Obama’s obsession with control,” Doug Hagmann and Joseph Hagmann write:
In the event you missed the Friday news dump, Barack Hussein Obama issued yet another executive order. Titled “Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions,” it may be read in its entirety on the White House website here. At first blush, it appears that the order modernizes previous communications functionality, particularly as it relates to the continuity of governmental communication during wartime or national crisis as defined by Obama.
The text of the order itself consists of 2,205 words and seven-(7) sections and multiple subsections.
The policy statement (section one) seems innocuous and actually beneficial to the continuity of communications within the U.S., until one begins to dissect the order and consider it in context with other Obama issued directives.
Extensive analysis of this order, in tandem with other recent Obama orders and signed legislation, suggests a disconcerting pattern of potential overreach by Obama into the area of normal and customary commercial communication systems.
(Excerpt) Read more at lasalettejourney.blogspot.com …
- Coup de Tat – American Style? (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s obsession with control (twtface.com)
- Executive Tyranny (canadafreepress.com)
- Obama’s obsession with control (canadafreepress.com)
- Obama’s obsession with control (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New July 6th Obama Executive Order Seeks ‘Control’ Over Communications During ‘Crisis’ (sgtreport.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” ‘Obama Truth Team’ Orders GoDaddy To Shut Down Website (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Impeach Obama! (strangeuspolitics.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s latest Executive Order sets a new low, even for him (canadafreepress.com)
- NTKN July 9, 2012 (thedifferencesofus.com)