Ready for a throwdown? What Joe Arpaio is demanding after George Lopez goes off on the Sheriff
“I was surprised at the language, it was pretty nasty,” Arpaio said in an interview with ABC15 on Sunday.
Arpaio said the language angered him and now he has a demand for Lopez.
“Get some guts, come down here and meet me face to face, let’s see how you act then,” Arpaio said.
As for the cheering crowd, Arpaio said he’s used to critics cheering against him.
“I guess a lot of people cheered when he talked bad about me, I’m sure they’re not going to vote for me, but evidently they like what this guy is saying, they must like the F-word, because everything was the F-word,” Arpaio said. “But the people who march against me, they don’t talk those nasty words.”
“What, is he (Lopez) the spokesman for the open border people,” asked Arpaio. “See I can be funny too, now let’s see if he has the guts to meet me and I’ll be happy to take him to a Mexican lunch.”
- Donors give Arpaio campaign big lift (abc15.com)
- George Lopez: ‘Mitt Romney Is a F–king Latino and He Won’t Admit It’ (newsbusters.org)
- George Lopez: ‘Mitt Romney Is a F***ing Latino and He Won’t Admit It’ (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Sheriff Joe responds to smutty comic (wnd.com)
- Arpaio challenges George Lopez to meet (abc15.com)
- Immigration decision: Sheriff Arpaio gives Obama ‘virtual raspberry’ (canadafreepress.com)
- STAND WITH JOE: PLEASE SIGN PETITION for Sheriff Joe Arpaio (FReep to beat MoveOn.org petition) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- MCSO: Inmate plotted to kill Joe Arpaio (abc15.com)
- Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse in Hawaii (“If I Have to Send Ten Deputies…To HI, I’ll Do It”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s two-ring circus comes to town (dailykos.com)