Media Shields Obama from… Small Business Owners
Yesterday, I showed you how Slate‘s Dave Weigel and NBC’s Peter Alexander worked together to journOlist away the Romney campaign’s compelling and troubling evidence that the Obama White House has used billions in taxpayer dollars to pay off campaign supporters.
Today, I’m going to show you how the media is protecting Barack Obama from paying a political price, not only for these alleged payoffs, but also for Obama’s off-teleprompter statement in which he said, “If you got a business, you didn’t build that — somebody else made that happen.”
On offense, the Romney campaign had hoped to capitalize on the President’s VERY revealing statement with a conference call this morning. The call was led by Governor John Sununu, who was joined by four small business owners — all of whom were furious over Obama’s thoughtless comments.
Now, if you read and watch the same corrupt news outlets I do, all you’ve read or been told about this 30-minute call is that Sununu said he wished that Obama, “would learn how to be an American.”
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com …
- Romney surrogate: Obama should ‘learn how to be an American’ (thehill.com)
- John Sununu should know better (salon.com)
- Romney surrogate: ‘I wish this president would learn how to be an American’ (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Romney surrogate: Obama should ‘learn how to be an American’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Sununu: ‘I wish this president would learn how to be an American’ (washingtontimes.com)
- Romney surrogate Sununu: ‘I wish this president would learn how to be an American’ (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Sununu Classic (thepage.time.com)
- More Sununu: Obama Campaign a “bunch of liars!” (riehlworldview.com)
- Top Romney Backer John Sununu Just Went On A Huge Rant: Here Are The Best Quotes (businessinsider.com)
- Fight like Sununu: Conservatives cheer Sununu’s jabs at Obama as lapdog media clutch pearls (twitchy.com)