Prison Planet.com » Iran Accuses U.S. of Using Weather Weapons
Iran Accuses U.S. of Using Weather Weapons 11 DROUGHTIran is experiencing its worst drought in 40 years.
“I am suspicious about the drought in the southern part of the country,” said the head of Iran’s cultural heritage and tourism organization, Hassan Mousavi.
In 2011, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the West is “using special equipment” to “prevent rain clouds from reaching regional countries, including Iran.”
Iran is experiencing its worst drought since 1964. It has affected more than 37 million people, over half the population, and reduced wheat production and other agricultural output. Intense sandstorms have also plagued the country and increased desertification.
The Pentagon has admitted utilizing weather warfare against adversaries. In 2005, the Air Force said it has the ability to “generate precipitation, fog, and storms on earth or to modify space weather” and that “the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of technologies.”
In addition, the U.S. military has “induced ionospheric modifications” using its High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. “The HAARP system is fully operational and in many regards dwarfs existing conventional and strategic weapons systems. While there is no firm evidence of its use for military purposes, Air Force documents suggest HAARP is an integral part of the militarization of space,” The Ecologist reported in December, 2007.
According to a former Naval physicist, Ben Livingston, the Pentagon has used weather warfare techniques since at the least the Vietnam War. “Livingston asserts that hurricane control was a national priority of the government in the 60s and they had the ability to do it at that time. That was 40 years ago,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote in 2005 after Livingston appeared on the Alex Jones Show.
In April of 1997 United States Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen said governments “are engaging… in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.” Cohen made the comment in 1997 at a conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction and U.S. Strategy in his official capacity as the U.S. Secretary of Defense.
The United States and Israel have engaged in covert war against Iran over the last several years, so the idea that weather weapons are being used in this ongoing effort is hardly far-fetched.
In addition to overt terror attacks, including but not limited to the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists, the U.S. and Israel have worked to undermine Iran with two sophisticated computer viruses, Flame and Stuxnet……………
- HAARP Storms Slam Canada (pakalertpress.com)
- Clinton: US to Use All Power to Prevent Nuclear-Armed Iran (blogs.voanews.com)
- HAARP Triggering Ancient Pyramid Energy (pakalertpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Propaganda: The Language of Empire… (“Only in the mental illness that is the US media…”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Clinton says US to use all force to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear arms – Xinhua (news.xinhuanet.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Panetta Says U.S. Now Ready to Attack Iran (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pentagon Reportedly Bulks Up Defenses in the Gulf (foxnews.com)
- Report: U.S. bolstering Persian Gulf military presence (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- U.S. Navy attack ‘threatens regional security’: Iran foreign ministry (dailystar.com.lb)