Prison Planet.com » Batman movie massacre a reflection of violent video games, TSA violence against citizens and psychiatric drugging of young white men
What is truly extraordinary about this horrifying scene is that nobody shot back. Given the large number of lawful citizens in Colorado who carry concealed weapons — off-duty police and Sheriffs, armed citizens and former military — it seems likely that at least one person in the theater would have been carrying a concealed weapon which could have been deployed to help stop further bloodshed.
Perhaps the confusion of the event prevented this from happening. Many moviegoers reported thinking it was some sort of “promotional special effects” event rather than a real massacre, according to news reports.
The psychiatric drug connection and Columbine 2012
As most NaturalNews readers well know, it is highly likely that James Holmes has been on psychiatric drugs. Not only does he fit the classic definition of a person typically put on psych drugs — young white disturbed male — his actions in the movie theater almost perfectly resemble those of the psyched-out shooters in the 1999 Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre)
Just like Homes today, the Columbine shooters rampaged through a crowd of people, opening fire randomly, in a “detached” mode of mental insanity that is not normal or healthy.
This is what many people forget to ask when they learn of such massacres: No gun pulls its own trigger. There is a mind behind the act, and when that mind is bathed in mind-altering psychotropic drugs with a known side effects profile of violence and suicidal behavior (http://www.naturalnews.com/027425_drugs_drugs_violence.html), then worsened yet more withviolent video games and movies like Batman, a violent outcome is almost a certainty……………
- 14 shot dead at Batman premiere (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- Watch: The New Columbine Documentary Is An Intimate Portrait Of Surviving Families (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Dark Night: Mass Shooting at Batman Movie Premiere Kills 14, Injures 50 (cnsnews.com)
- Nurses Confront the Myths of Psychiatric Drugs (madinamerica.com)
- Echoes of Columbine: 14 Killed, Dozens Wounded at Colorado Movie Theater (theatlantic.com)
- What’s In? What’s Out? The Popularity Contest in Psychiatric Drug Use (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)
- Echoes of Columbine (time.com)
- A deadly epidemic, psychiatric drugs (beyondmeds.com)
- The Luka Rocco Magnotta case: When life – and death – imitate art (canada.com)