JB Williams — GOP Readies August Suicide in Tampa
Back in June, I published a column demonstrating just how difficult it will be to unseat Obama in the 2012 election. In short, Obama will win a minimum of twenty states no matter what and those twenty states represent 242 of the 270 Electoral College votes Obama needs to win re-election. Obama is only one state away from winning at the starting gate, and that state is most likely Florida.
Romney could win twenty-nine of the fifty states and still lose the election. The states in his column at the start of the 2012 race represent only 146 Electoral votes, at best. He has a long way to go to victory.
But the game could end in August at the GOP Convention.
In an ongoing poll, approximately 58,000 Newsmax readers answer the question Who Should Romney Pick for VP? The results are absolutely frightening!
93% of Newsmax participants would vote for Romney if the election were held today, according to poll results, demonstrating a very solid Republican demographic in the poll and a party unifying against Barack Obama.
The rest of the poll results are unbelievable…
Knowing very well that Marco Rubio is not a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, but rather an immigrant-citizen from Cuba, ineligible for the office of Vice President, 67% of Newsmax readers chose Marco Rubio for VP running mate.
According to the XII Amendment ratified in 1804 – “no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.” – and according to Article II of the U.S. Constitution, only a Natural Born Citizen of the United States is eligible for the office of President.
Many of the Republicans voting in this poll have opposed Barack Obama’s unconstitutional administration for the last four years. But they appear to have no trouble nominating their own unconstitutional VP running mate to run against Barack Obama.
According to the Newsmax poll results, 89% believe that placing an unconstitutional VP on the ticket with Romney will help Romney defeat Barack Obama in the general election. Newsmax placed fourteen potential VP choices on their ballot, only two of which are not eligible for the office of Vice President or President, Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal, both born to foreign parents living in the U.S., a condition often referred to as anchor baby.
In addition, Marco Rubio is well on record supporting many Democrat agenda items opposed by most Republicans, including amnesty for millions of illegal aliens living in America in direct violation of our immigration and naturalization laws.
- If Obama Is Not A Natural Born Citizen Then Neither Is Marco Rubio (godfatherpolitics.com)
- JB Williams — Why is Romney Vetting an Ineligible VP Prospect? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Mitt Romney need only young and winnable Marco Rubio? (rqjavines.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams — Romney, Rubio, McCain and Natural Born Citizen (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“It’s no secret that Barrack Hussein Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, even though everyone in a position of power is pretending to not notice while working around the clock to alter the definition of the term via precedent”) JB W (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Why is Romney Vetting an Ineligible VP Prospect? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The “Natural Born Citizen” debate RESTS (subconch.com)
- Marco Rubio veepstakes leaks divide Romney World, helps Barack Obama, irks conservatives (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- NTKN June 12, 2012 (thedifferencesofus.com)
- (“The talk has gone beyond Obama, with some buzz on the Internet suggesting Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a leading Republican vice presidential contender, is not a natural-born American citizen.”) Obama, Rubio Birthers Should Read the Law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)