What Is More Deadly, Guns or Secular Liberalism
Well here we go again… All those on the Left are chomping at the bit to use this horrific “Batman” mass murder to go after our second amendment Rights. In the lawless reprobate mind it is the “evil” gun that kills people not the psychopaths who use them. The idiotic rational behind the “gun-less” utopian vision is that if we rid the world of all our guns and conservatives who carry guns we will then enter into a world peace and all hold hands as we sing “ I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke”.
I know this illustration sounds quite silly but this is what these godless moral relativists truly believe. I should know, I talked with a couple of them today and was stupefied at the reasoning. My dear friends, there is absolutely no talking to the individual that has given themselves over unto liberalism and a reprobate mind, especially those who adhere to moral relativism (Rom. 1:18-31, Jude 1:10).
Secular moral relativistic liberalism is a far more deadly then any gun out there in America society today.
These are void of moral absolutes, brain washed with political correctness and dominated by unbounded emotional passions which is based on a hatred of absolutes. As I concluded my conversation I was inwardly sadly laughing at the stupidity and lack of God given common sense that these two individuals adhered to. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks; secular moral relativistic liberalism is a far more deadly then any gun out there in America society today. As I started to ponder on this truth it revealed itself to me as…………
- Liberals Never Let a Tragedy Go to Waste (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Quotes on Guns.. (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- The 6 Most Offensive Things Said in the Wake of the Aurora Shooting (alternet.org)
- Making Secular Sense of a Massacre (bigthink.com)
- The seven fatal flaws of moral relativism (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- What’s More Deadly: Guns or Liberalism? (americanclarion.com)
- ‘Gun Free’ Zones Are Often Anything But + More (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Michael Moore: It’s the Guns – But We All Know, It’s Not Really the Guns (huffingtonpost.com)
- Secular liberals outstrip “Muslim Brotherhood” in Libya (english.ruvr.ru)
- The Sunday Debate (patospapa.wordpress.com)