Black Pastor Calls Obama “Judas” on Gay Marriage
RUSH: There’s a guy out there who is in real trouble, folks. And it’s Barack Hussein Obama, who, as we now know, almost has genuine slave blood. Yes, we had that story yesterday from the joyful AP. He’s almost got direct linkage to slave number one in this country. They can’t prove it. That didn’t stop them from running the story. Dawn, you weren’t here yesterday. You don’t know about this. Oh, this was hilarious. Anyway, some black men of the cloth.
A coalition of black ministers is not happy with Barack Obama because of his gay marriage support. You know, Democrats are talking about putting a plank in the party platform supporting gay marriage. The White House is not saying anything about that. But there is a black minister out there, the Reverend Williams Owens. He’s the head of the Coalition of African-American Pastors, and he said, “For the president to bow to the money as Judas did for Jesus Christ is a disgrace and a shame.” He was referring to Obama doing an about-face regarding gay marriage and the millions of dollars in campaign donations that the flip-flop earned him. We have the audio sound bites. Yesterday in Washington, the National Press Club, the Coalition of African-American Pastors held a presser to launch a nationwide campaign opposing Obama’s support of gay marriage. The Reverend Williams Owens spoke. Here is a portion of what he said.
OWENS: The time has come for a broad-base assault against the powers that be that want to change our culture to one of men marrying men and women marrying women. The president has ignored the black community because he feels he has us in his pocket. But we are not in his pocket. And because he’s black, we refuse to give him a pass. I am shamed that the first black president chose this road, a disgraceful road.
RUSH: He is shamed that the first black president, who was Bill Clinton, chose this road. This disgraceful road. And Reverend Owens continued.
OWENS: The president is in the White House because of the civil rights movement, and I was a leader in that movement, and I didn’t march one inch, one foot, one yard, for a man to marry a man and a woman to marry a woman. So the president has forgotten the price that was paved for the president to bow to the money, as Judas did for Jesus Christ, is a disgrace, and we are shamed. We will not take it back, we will not back down.
RUSH: I didn’t march, not one inch, not one foot, not one yard for a man to marry a man and a woman to marry a woman. These guys are serious. That’s not what the civil rights movement was about to them, and they do not like it being appropriated this way. They do not like the civil rights movement effectively being expanded or stolen to include the agenda of gay marriage. They are not down for that struggle. Well, I tell you what, I wonder if Rahm Emanuel will ban Williams Owens and his church from Chicago, because Reverend Owens here is not reflecting Chicago values. And I wonder if Mayor Menino in Boston will see fit to call a press conference and tell Reverend Owens, “Don’t try to open a church here, pal.” Clearly, this isn’t Chicago values; this is not Boston values, according to the mayors. Reverend Owens again.
OWENS: Another very important point I think that needs to be made is if you watch the men who have been caught having sex with little boys, you will note that all of them will say that I was molested as a child, a man molested me in my home, wherever, they will say they were molested.
And for the president to condone this type thing, knowing the full facts is just irresponsible.
RUSH: He’s Judas. He did it for the money. They were not down for the struggle. This isn’t what they marched for, not one inch, not one foot, not one yard. And this could amount to something.
RUSH: Reverend Williams Owens was quoted by Fox. “Some people saying that because of the position Chick-fil-A is taking, they don’t want ‘em in their cities. That is a disgrace. It’s the same thing that happened when I was marching for civil rights, when they didn’t want a black to come into their restaurant.” Williams Owens talking about Rahm Emanuel in Chicago.
- Black pastors flay Obama over ‘gay’ marriage (wnd.com)
- Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- At a Press Conference to Oppose Gay Marriage, Brave Reporter Asks About Polygamy in the Bible (patheos.com)
- Rev. William Owens Compares President Obama To Judas Over Marriage Equality (theobamacrat.com)
- Black pastors group: Obama’s support for gay marriage ‘might cost him the election’ (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- Black Pastors Call On Obama To Renounce Support For Gay Marriage (ontopmag.com)
- Coalition Of African-American Pastors’ Founder Works For NOM (lezgetreal.com)
- Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage (wtvr.com)
- Coalition urges families to denounce President Obama over gay marriage (wjla.com)
- Gunny G: So, How In The World Did Obama Ever Come To Be POTUS? HINT: He Didn’t Do It All By Himself ! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- King Con: The Legend of Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Most Important Press Conference Ever Held at Any Time in U.S. History: Part I (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama preparing for citizen uprising? (“Could this be about not being able to warn others that something is going on in your neighborhood or that it’s headed their way?”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- OBAMA MENTALLY ILL… ~ J. Grant Swank, Jr. ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Who is Dead Obama Staffer Alex Okrent? (“His existence wiped clean?”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“It’s a disgrace what our judicial system has become…” ) Private Investigator seeking answers about Obama’s past (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Immigration officers doubted Obama birth story (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When will Obama crack in public? (via ~ GUNNY G: BLOGGER 1984 (+) BLOG & EMAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Is Rubio Eligible? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Canada should open its doors for Barack Obama refugees (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- | Is Obama Dangerous to the People and to his Master’s. Will He Give Up Power? | (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rush: Republicans clueless in stopping Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LINE OF SUCCESSION IF OBAMA/SOETORO REMOVED FROM OFFICE ~ By: Devvy (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Mental Health Issues | Alternative News Report ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Orders Military ‘Gay Pride’ Celebrations;CinC Using Armed Forces for Political Fodder (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- NUCLEAR WAR-FEAR: Consequences of America’s ’1st Muslim president’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Once a Liar… “..what Obama has attempted to do is to destroy America’s spirit…” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- WHY OBAMA LIES: The truth finally comes out (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: (is Democracy Really Mob Rule; Is “Genuine” Democracy Preferable to This “Republic”: ?) Democracy Vs. Republic: Another Valid View… ” Citizen.blogger.1984+ Gunny.g Blog.email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- MALCOLM X PREDICTED THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY – A MUST VIEW – YouTube (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Respect for the American People – AWOL in the Obama Presidency (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- In 2014, The Obama Dictatorship Will Be Complete (gunnyg.wordpress.com)