Our Enemy, the Internet – Intel Operations Galore | Veterans Today
Prison Internet: Weaponized, Propaganized and Lethal
…by Press TV and Gordon Duff
Parents have long warned their
children about the internet, predators and pornography, but globalist force have made the simple dangers of old seem tame.
Today’s internet is a web of deception, false identities, “robo-sites” and “black propaganda.”
The internet, meant to be a world of social interaction and
shared knowledge has been systematically targeted by “psyops” groups that are capable of dominating content through money, intimidation and deceit.
Two years ago, a viral video was released showing classes being recruited in Israel, hundreds at a time trained to dominate Wikipedia, comment boards, social media sites and pressure service providers to limit freedom of speech.
YouTube – Veterans Today -
More advanced groups systematically search the internet, day and night, sanitizing content critical of leaders accused of despotism and criminality. Backing them up are lobbying groups that threaten advertisers or hackers that simply take sites down with malware and viruses.
For every criminal that is misrepresented and “sanitized,” a free speech advocate or political opponent is attack through “black propaganda.”
Where a few years ago, governments, more appropriately “spy agencies” hired “volunteers” to pollute the “information highway” with smears, threats and conspiracy theories, today computers can, overnight, create a hundred, a thousand “robo-sites.”
What is a “robo-site?”
Let’s say we were to examine the issue of support for a war on Iran. In hours, a hundred sites could appear, each loaded with comments and articles, all anonymous, no real names, the site owned through an anonymous “proxy” and all ideas, all “facts” and all accusations are carefully orchestrated to give the impression of a large scale public movement advocating the wishes of a computer at a spy agency.
In a single day it can appear the entire attitude of the world has changed with language carefully designed by psychological warfare trained agents who use methodologies developed in studies of mind control.
An unsuspecting internet surfer can come on site after site and be subjected to subliminal images, “facts” backed up by non-existent “authorities” and outright fabrications.
In fact, as the world moves closer to war, and we are seeing it now, and as elections in the US are key to that process, millions of dollars, thousands of man hours are being dedicated to creating what appears to be a world racing toward war,
terrified of imaginary threats carefully attested to by non-existent authorities, ad-hoc organizations that no one had imagined only minutes before.
Things that could never be done on mainstream news, no matter how corporately controlled, how financially intimidated or politically dishonest now appear on the internet, wild rumors, racist slurs, threats, imaginary plots, all engineered to destroy the fabric of civilization through control of the one tool that could have made us all so much more human.
A century ago, Lenin said it best.
“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
The bin Laden videos and audio tapes debunked by scientific experts as fakes all come from that same source as do most quotes on issues of “Islamic extremism,” all traced back, quite curiously, to Israel.
There is one enemy, FACT. One product, BELIEF.
Through manipulation of every human instinct from generosity to fear to the need to belong, the “herd mentality,” there is one goal, the abandonment of reason and discernment, of logic and sensibility and the surrender to emotions.
- Random Quote (sporkinthedrawer.typepad.com)
- Betting on Lenin: favourite is reburial in 2013 (PHOTOS) (rt.com)
- The Global Note: Where Is Assad?…Who Was The Bulgaria Bomber?…Olympic Inequality?…A Lenin Time Capsule (abcnews.go.com)
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Nee Lenin Would Not Wish to Be Wished a Happy Birthday… (delong.typepad.com)
- Ghosts of the Moscow Kremlin (Part II) (dangerousminds.net)
- Russians Mull Finally Burying Lenin (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Pussy Riot: will Vladimir Putin regret taking on Russia’s cool punks? (guardian.co.uk)
- Obama’s entrepreneurial Communist Manifesto (wnd.com)
- Goodbye, Lenin: Will Russia Really Bury The Bolshevik Dictator? (nationalinterest.org)
- Russians mull burying Soviet leader Lenin (washingtontimes.com)
- Why You Should Quit Politics (lewrockwell.com)
- The Final Executive Order (lewrockwell.com)
- Big Government, Big Business (lewrockwell.com)
- The Drive for Another World War (lewrockwell.com)
- War, Press TV and Death By Political Correctness | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Has Mitt Just Given Israel a Blank Check? (lewrockwell.com)
- Why Is Everyone on the Internet So Angry? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- News Media Propaganda (lewrockwell.com)
- Pro Libertate (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Constitution (lewrockwell.com)