Allan Wall — Chick-Fil-A Versus the Radical Gay Agenda
As the name suggests, the Chick-fil-A chain specializes in chicken, not beef products.
It’s also the sponsor of the annual college football game played in Atlanta, formerly known as the Peach Bowl and now simply the “Chick-fil-A Bowl.”
The company is owned by the Cathy family. The Cathys are devout Baptists. One of the company’s hallmarks is that it closes on Sundays, almost unheard of for a fast food chain.
Many customers like the restaurant’s food, and Chick-fil-A has done well. But now it faces protests, criticism and a harsh challenge. Why?
The company has dared to offend the Radical Gay Movement. That’s a movement that carries a lot of clout in our society today.
So what has Chick-fil-A done to hurt homosexual people?
Has it refused to serve gay customers? No.
Has it fired employees for being gay? No.
Has the company supported violence against homosexuals? No.
The Chick-fil-A folks are not accused of any direct attacks against gay individuals.
Chick-fil-A’s president Dan Cathy and his company are being attacked for opposing the Gay Agenda. In this day and age, that’s enough to land you in hot water.
A lot of corporations donate money to various causes, and some support the Gay Agenda. Chick-fil-A, on the other hand, has donated money to several organizations which oppose gay marriage and the Radical Gay Agenda. This has made the company a target.
When interviewed by Baptist Press, Chick-fil-A, Dan Cathy affirmed that “We are very much supportive of the family – the biblical definition of the family unit.”
On a later talk show interview, Mr. Cathy stated that “I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage’. I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.”
Many Americans would agree and besides, doesn’t Mr. Cathy have the freedom to speak his mind?
To the Radical Homosexual Movement, to oppose the Agenda is to become a target.
- ‘Kiss-In’ Held to Protest Chick-fil-A (krextv.com)
- Chick-fil-A: Democrats’ Jihad Against Christians (“Make no mistake about it; this is much bigger than Dan Cathy and Chick-fil-A.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chick-fil-A ‘Kiss-In’ not a big draw in Chattanooga (timesfreepress.com)
- Crowds show support for Chick-fil-A in Columbus, nationwide (wtvm.com)
- Chick-fil-A: Same-sex kiss-in on Friday (mercurynews.com)
- Gay rights activists plan Chick-fil-A ‘Kiss In’ (sacbee.com)
- Kisses at Chick-fil-A to protest gay marriage view (cnsnews.com)
- Chick-Fil-A Protesters To Hold ‘Kiss-In’ Today (brandtstandard.com)
- Protesters to Chick-fil-A: Read my lips (bostonherald.com)
- Chick-fil-A gay marriage battle goes political in L.A. (latimesblogs.latimes.com)