Obama Campaign Sues To Eliminate Ohio Military Early Voting Rights
In the midst of foreign enemy pitched firefights, IED’s and rocket barrages, the Ohio military service men and women are now
being targeted by an enemy at home as well. Obama presidential campaign officials, with the apparent go ahead from the commander-in-chief is suing to eliminate the legal voting rights of Ohio military soldiers. Millions in Ohio and across the nation may regard this as an unthinkable act of unbelievable disservice to soldiers who place themselves in harm’s way daily. Of course, they would be correct.
For a calculating politician who had just visited the Buckeye State, just scant days before, one would surmise that this callous act would not have occurred. Well it has occurred and it is clear from the Obama administration’s undertaking to openly deceive and divide the voting public with deceptive attention diverting advertising ploys against Mitt Romney, their end game is to win this key battleground state.
What drives this desperate move to disarm Ohio’s military voters is possibly tied to the Wednesday Gallup Poll numbers that were released, showing Obama’s approval poll numbers stalling at 46 percent in Ohio. If these underperforming approval ratings worsen as the campaign heads into the post Memorial Day election battlefield, Obama and his administration will be decommissioned by the voters of Ohio.
Enter the Obama campaign’s clumsy effort to outflank the one area of the Ohio voter base that can unseat the president: the military vote. This is important, because in the 2008 presidential election, approximately 1.7 million votes or close to 30 percent of Ohio’s vote total were cast through absentee ballots. With the military vote making up a large chunk of the votes cast and most military votes are supposedly typically cast for the republican presidential candidate, you can do the math. Eliminate the military…
(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com …
- Obama Campaign Sues to Disenfranchise Military Voters (redstate.com)
- Obama campaign, DNC sue Ohio to restrict military voting (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Obama campaign sues over Ohio early voting law (cnsnews.com)
- New Low For O: Sues Ohio In Effort To Suppress Military Vote (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Allen West Unleashed: Barack Obama Is Undeserving of the Title Commander-in-Chief (twtface.com)
- Obama Camp Sues Ohio Over Military Voting Law (foxnews.com)
- Obama for America Campaign and Comrades Sue to Suppress Military Vote (pumabydesign001.com)
- Obama campaign sues over Ohio’s cutoff date for early voting (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama Campaign Needs More Time for Voter Fraud in Ohio (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Obama campaign: Screw military voters, sues over Ohio early voting law (riehlworldview.com)