There’s a Crack in THE DOME. How’s it Going to End? (“Our only hope of escaping this B-rated bad movie known as our fate, is to vote him out of office on Nov 6th in an overwhelming fashion to account for the margin of fraud. There is no other way out of this nightmare we have been cast into without our consent. “)
Cameras in place, cue the lights, turn up the mics. And action. Into our view is the most elaborate stage ever seen for a political convention with the enormous Greek columns flanking the stage with two huge video screens displaying colossal images of the Democratic nominee, inevitably our new presidential American idol.
Indeed a monumental stage built in the image of ancient times for a Greek God overlooking his sacrificial sheep.
The plot thickened from that historic and gluttonous night like a Greek tragedy.
Hope and Change is the mantra of the great idol. Yes we can is chanted from coast to coast, speeches are heard from the One like no other: ”This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal”. Commentators get thrills up their legs and can’t believe what a great orator Obama is and how he transcends race and time. The smartest man to ever run for office is elected President of the United States and is sworn in on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2009.
After that historic day, something unexpected happened to America. Something that many refuse to believe
to this day, although many tried to sound the alarm before election day. With soda and popcorn in hand, the American people were ready or were they? Here’s how the movie plays out.
The country finally comes down from their high like a climber from Mt. Olympus, only to find out that the radicals from the 1960′s have infiltrated the White House, but peacefully as appointed Czars. What’s a Czar and how did they get their positions without Senate approval? You are not to question those upon high that know what’s best for all.
The economy is bleeding jobs by the hundreds of thousands. The markets and banks are failing. TARP to the rescue to save the banks and prevent the greatest financial meltdown since the Great Depression. We must pass the huge Stimulus Bill that was touted as the panacea to job creation with shovel ready jobs in infrastructure, education and training and more police and firemen. The answer to keeping the unemployment rate below 8% with promises of 5% soon.
Focused like a laser on jobs and many nights of going to bed at night with the last thought being jobs and the first thought upon waking being jobs, the President and the Democratic lead House and Senate spent the next two years on health care for all. What a noble thought when the only thing the people wanted was a job. Arms were twisted, deals were made behind doors, and religious convictions were compromised like a deal with the devil……………….
- Obama’s regulations czar resigns (humanevents.com)
- Controversial regulatory czar to depart White House (channel6newsonline.com)
- Exclusive: ‘Regulatory czar’ Cass Sunstein returning to Harvard (politico.com)
- Search and rescue look for another Mt. Olympus hiker (abc4.com)
- Regulatory czar leaving White House to return to Harvard Law School (thehill.com)
- (FRONT PAGE) THERE’S a CRACK in THE DOME. How’s it Going to End? (redstate.com)
- Obama’s Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein Resigns? (sidewalkschalk.com)
- Transparency Czars Reid and Pelosi both in group that recently refused to release their tax returns to McClatchy (riehlworldview.com)
- Soros Associate and Soviet National Appointed Regulatory Czar (thedailysheeple.com)
- Buh-bye, Cass Sunstein: Regulatory czar returning to Harvard (twitchy.com)
- Alex Pappas ~ House Passes Bill Eliminating Senate Confirmation For Presidential Appointees (shiftfrequency.com)
- The Next Act in the Greek Tragedy. (lindvedpress.com)