Rising gas prices haunt Obama
Gas prices have surged in recent weeks and analysts predict they’ll keep rising, creating fresh openings for GOP attacks against President Obama that had waned when prices dropped sharply.
The nationwide average for regular gasoline is $3.60-per-gallon, a 24-cent rise over the past four weeks, according to AAA.
Prices are well below the peak of nearly $4 in early April, a run-up that fueled constant GOP criticism of White House energy policies and threw Obama on the defensive.
(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com …
- Allen goes after Kaine, Obama with gas price calculator website (hrblogs.typepad.com)
- Gas Prices Set To Fall Below $3.00/Gallon, GOP Not So Suprisingly Silent (outsidethebeltway.com)
- At The Pump (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- Rising gas prices haunt Obama (thehill.com)
- Ten Ways to Lower Gas Prices (canadafreepress.com)
- With Gas Prices Expected To Drop Below $3, Republicans Suddenly Silent On Obama’s Role (thinkprogress.org)
- Why a sharp drop in gas prices matters (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Gas Prices Down 29% Since Feb. (drudge.com)
- How Political Rhetoric Follows Gas Prices in Two Charts (decoded.nationaljournal.com)
- Gas reduced to $1.89 at westside station (wcpo.com)
- Jeremiah Wright Thinks Barack Obama May Still Be A Muslim (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Before It’s News | News | The Corruption Of America Is Complete (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Shunning Obama from Public Conscience… (“”Obama isn’t worth listening to” could be the wisest advice for these turbulent times.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- White House warns of $1,600 tax hike on 114M middle-class families (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- NYT: Jay Carney Made an ‘Angry Phone Call’ to Fox Exec. Following Anti-Obama Video (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Falling Oil Prices Present a Great Opportunity – An Interview with Jim Rogers (canadafreepress.com)
- Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Corn Ethanol and a Non-Warming Earth (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Thug In The White House (gunnyg.wordpress.com)