Tea Party Unbound (Barry Soetoro Outbound)
For several years now it seems to me that voters throughout the country in a perfectly peaceable way have demonstrated their revulsion at the ruling class’s political , academic and media elites, and the media’s disparagement or utter refusal to cover this civil revolution has not succeeded in killing it.
Instead, as more people join in and see how the media distorts or refuses to report what they see with their own eyes, the sooner all of the major media will be joining Newsweek and CNN and the NYT and the Washington Post in their death throes. (This week it was so bad the far left Ford Foundation was granting media like the Washington Post and Los Angeles Times substantial funds to keep these half dead publications afloat.)
A. The Beginning of the Ongoing Revolution
The revolution began in 2009 when voters were sickened by the Congressional and Presidential power grabs, government waste and huge spending bills and, taking a leaf from the early colonists, called themselves The Tea Party. Watching the weak-kneed Republicans, upset with the Obama-Reid-Pelosi troika running roughshod, they realized that the “opposition” party was too unreliable to carry freedom’s torch.
The preposterous Senator Voinovich bawling at the John Bolton hearings when a real hero was being attacked and could not bring himself to effectively defend the nominee, was the capper:
And then there was the inability of the McCain campaign to actually run as if they meant to win the race rather than the NYT’s Miss Congeniality contest.
So, from every state and county and city people organized themselves. While it started out as a largely Republican development, its sincerity and effectiveness keeps winning more independents to its side.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com …
- What do Chick-Fil-A and the Tea Party tell us about the American left? (wizbangblog.com)
- Tea Party message to Romney: Get thee to the rabid right or else (capitolhillblue.com)
- Libs Can’t Slay the Tea Party (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Coburn rips MSNBC for tea party talk (politico.com)
- Tea Party Unbound (americanthinker.com)
- Tea Party Unbound [Video] (johnmalcolm.me)
- Making a Pitch to the Tea Party in Indiana (nytimes.com)
- Tea party victory for Ted Cruz in Texas a nod to Madison (miamiherald.com)
- Tea Party 1, OWS Zip, MSM Fail (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
- Breaking => When Barack Obama Was Barry Soetoro From Indonesia! (politicalvelcraft.org)