Prison Planet.com » U.S. Army To Be Used Against “Insurrectionist” Tea Party?
Academic study wargames using U.S. troops to quell revolution
An academic study about the future use of the military as a peacekeeping force within the United States written by a retired Army Colonel depicts a shocking scenario in which the U.S. Army is used to restore order to a town that has been seized by Tea Party “insurrectionists”.
U.S. Army To Be Used Against Insurrectionist Tea Party? 1401676603 18a58be60d
The paper, entitled Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future, was written by Kevin Benson and Jennifer Weber. Retired Colonel Benson, a seminar leader at the University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies at Fort Leavenworth, also served with the 5th Infantry Division, the 1st Armored Division, the 1st Cavalry Division, the 2nd Cavalry Regiment, XVIII Airborne Corps and Third U.S. Army. Weber is an Associate Professor of History at the University of Kansas.
The paper begins by emphasizing how the U.S. Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 dictates that the military’s “full spectrum operations” will include “operations within American borders.”
A scenario in which a group of “political reactionaries,” later described as “Tea Party insurrectionists” forcibly take control of a strategic town is then outlined.
The Great Recession of the early twenty-first century lasts far longer than anyone anticipated. After a change in control of the White House and Congress in 2012, the governing party cuts off all funding that had been dedicated to boosting the economy or toward relief. The United States economy has flatlined, much like Japan’s in the 1990s, for the better part of a decade. By 2016, the economy shows signs of reawakening, but the middle and lower-middle classes have yet to experience much in the way of job growth or pay raises. Unemployment continues to hover perilously close to double digits, small businesses cannot meet bankers’ terms to borrow money, and taxes on the middle class remain relatively high. A high-profile and vocal minority has directed the public’s fear and frustration at nonwhites and immigrants. After almost ten years of race-baiting and immigrant-bashing by right-wing demagogues, nearly one in five Americans reports being vehemently opposed to immigration, legal or illegal, and even U.S.-born nonwhites have become occasional targets for mobs of angry whites.
In May 2016 an extremist militia motivated by the goals of the “tea party” movement takes over the government of Darlington, South Carolina, occupying City Hall, disbanding the city council, and placing the mayor under…………
- Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- The Morphing of the Tea Party (americanthinker.com)
- The Alarming Infiltration of Leftist Extremism in our Military (independentsentinel.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Sikh Temple Shooter Was In Army Psychological Operations (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” U.S. Army Purchases Riot Gear As Fears Over Civil Unrest Grow (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Armored Military Vehicles To Patrol Wisconsin Neighborhoods (12160.info)
- “Full Spectrum Operations In the Homeland” and Ignorant Red Teaming; Revisiting the 29 Palms Survey (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Small Wars Journal Publishes “Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland” – War-gaming Against the Tea Party (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Political gurus like Rove, and spin doctors like Carville, are anachronisms in the Tea Party world. (johnmalcolm.me)
- (“Yet it continues to happen across the country on a routine basis”) Prison Planet.com ” U.S. Army Admits Troops Conducting Law Enforcement Is Illegal (gunnyg.wordpress.com)