Report: Rep. Steve King mulling bill to repeal everything Obama has signed
has signed into law.
King put forward this suggestion to an Iowa audience on Tuesday, when he also reiterated his threat to sue the Obama administration for its June decision not to deport younger illegal immigrants. Under that policy change, illegal immigrants who are in school or have served in the military would get a two-year deferral from deportation.
(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com …
- A ‘Conservative’ vision for America – ‘Report: Rep. Steve King mulling bill to repeal everything Obama has signed’ (thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com)
- Beyond Obamacare: Rep. Steve King Wants To Repeal Everything Bill Obama Has Ever Signed (thinkprogress.org)
- Steve King: The value of diversity ‘has never really backed up by logic’ (dailykos.com)
- Rep. Steve King on Immigration Lawsuit Against Obama: ‘I’m Not Bluffing’ (cnsnews.com)
- U.S. Rep. Steve King Will Sue Obama on Amnesty (thenewamerican.com)
- Iowa Rep. Steve King’s Week Of Insanity (ibtimes.com)
- Iowa Rep. Steve King wants bill to repeal everything Obama has done (rawstory.com)