What you don’t know about David Petraeus
to be his vice-presidential running mate on the GOP ticket – but Petraeus’ positions on a variety of issues could upset conservatives if he is indeed selected for the slot.
The retired Army four-star general, who has been lionized by many Republicans, led the charge to allow homosexuals to serve openly in the military – more than a year before the Obama administration repealed the armed forces’ “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.
In March 2010, Petraeus declared “the time has come” for the military to reconsider the rule. In the same month, Petraeus told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria he served with homosexuals in the CIA and didn’t believe troops would have difficulty adjusting to working with openly homosexual service members.
He has expressed support for……….
- Capt._Eric_H._May_20070917_Petraeus_with_a_Kiss (“An ass-kissing little chickenshit…I hate people like that.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Real Americans Still Want to Elect Real Americans; Not Socialists… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- WHAT IS THE FOURTH ESTATE or FOURTH BRANCH of GOVERNMENT? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Can Ron Paul Really Steal GOP Nomination? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Col Sellin) Will political reform occur in the United States only after a catastrophe? – English pravda.ru (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Military Oaths Are Meaningless by Roger Young (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Google Alerts: Gunny G: So, How In The World Did Obama Ever Come To Be … By Gunny G (gunnyg.wordpress.com)