A GUIDE TO REVOLUTION IN THE UNITED STATES
How a Constitutional Revolutioncould be Conducted to Counter the U.S. Militaries “Full Spectrum”
Operations in the Homeland
(Excerpt) Read more at freerepublic.com …
TOPICS: Chit/Chat; Military/Veterans; Miscellaneous; Society
KEYWORDS: academics; military
Support Free Republic.
I will try to rebut some of the arguments of Colonel Benson and Miss Weber in this publication. Since their work was done for the United States, it is in the public realm and I will quote from it extensively.
Apparently Colonel Benson is concerned that the military and the Army in particular, has not studied operations conducted inside the United States sufficiently enough to be ready for an armed “uprising.”
A key and understudied aspect of full spectrum operations is how to conduct these operations within American borders. If we face a period of persistent global conflict as outlined in successive National Security Strategy documents, then Army officers are professionally obligated to consider the conduct of operations on U.S. soil. Army capstone and operating concepts must provide guidance concerning how the Army will conduct the range of operations required to defend the republic at home. (Emphasis mine) *
Before we get into a revolutionary scenario let me point out a few problems with their paper right off.
The oath every enlisted man takes starts off with supporting and defending the constitution. Other considerations come later. If it is perceived by the rank and file of most enlisted that a constitutional revolution is underway, I find it hard to believe that they would obey any orders to fire on their fellow Americans.
I,____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God“
The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809.ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the “lawful command of his superior officer,” 891.ART.91 (2), the “lawful order of a warrant officer”, 892.ART.92 (1) the “lawful general order”, 892.ART.92 (2) “lawful order”. In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to…….
- EDITORIAL: The Civil War of 2016 – Washington Times (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Army To Be Used Against “Insurrectionist” Tea Party? [Video] (johnmalcolm.me)
- Military officers told: Plan to fight Americans (conservativeread.com)
- EDITORIAL: The Civil War of 2016 (sgtreport.com)
- Military Oaths Are Meaningless by Roger Young (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Founding Fathers’ Guide to the Constitution by Clyde Wilson (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Warning shots will not be fired”) Prison Planet.com ” Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- RePost: Are Retired Military Subject To UCMJ, etc? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Col Sellin) Will political reform occur in the United States only after a catastrophe? – English pravda.ru (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)