Foreign Cash Disqualifies Romney from Presidential Bid | Veterans Today
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
from foreign citizens. There is a reason for this, one Romney and his staff seem oblivious to and the mainstream media has ignored. Using foreign contributions in any American election is a felony. If you go outside the US, if you stay inside the US, if your contributor is living in the US but not a citizen, any money you get can mean years in jail.
For Romney, he went the whole way, outside the US, foreign citizens, and while traveling humiliated himself and his country with his ignorance and his attempts to trade illegal cashfor promises of illegal war.
could hardly break more laws if one wanted.
Romney raised millions in foreign cash at fundraisers across Israel. One table alone gave him a million in cash. None was from American citizens. Fewer than 10% of Romney’s contributors in Israel estimated to be “dual citizens.” A real question many might ask, why would a presidential candidate travel outside the US to seek campaign money at all?
Here is what the New York Times reports on recent court decisions that disqualify Romney as a candidate:
- How would you destroy America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Advocates: Romney backs gay scouts, Obama is silent (Reaffirms 1994 position) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- V2V: The End of Driving . . . By You, Anyhow by Eric Peters (Gunny G: Reader Response) ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Does the Democratic Party have a Death Wish? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Open letter to Mitt Romney: we need you to start fighting! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Real Americans Still Want to Elect Real Americans; Not Socialists… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- OBAMA MENTALLY ILL… ~ J. Grant Swank, Jr. ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LINE OF SUCCESSION IF OBAMA/SOETORO REMOVED FROM OFFICE ~ By: Devvy (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams — Can Obama be Defeated in 2012? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ted Nugent: ‘Best’ if South had won Civil War (gunnyg.wordpress.com)