Some Establishment GOP Consultants Don’t Want the Romney-Ryan Ticket to Win
RUSH: Now, folks, stop what you’re doing and look at me for a second. There are two stories out today, one from TheHill.com and
the other from Politico. They essentially say the same thing. The Hill: “Republicans strategists are worried that Rep. Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) addition to the presidential ticket will cost their party House and Senate seats this fall. Their concern: Democrats will successfully demonize Ryan’s budget plan, which contains controversial spending cuts and changes to Medicare.”
If we are to believe this, what’s happening is… By the way, not one of these Republican in either story is named. And they say that
they don’t want to be named because they want to be able to be fully, 100% honest with no recriminations.
Not one name. The Politico talks about 30 of them, but TheHill.com not that many. The stories are the same. These are unnamed Republican strategists, unnamed Republican campaign consultants, unnamed Republican managers…..
- OBAMA MENTALLY ILL… ~ J. Grant Swank, Jr. ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- How Obama Might Use the Constitution to Arrest the Tea Party (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- In 2014, The Obama Dictatorship Will Be Complete (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Can Obama be Defeated in 2012? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will the Obama syndicate ever be held responsible for its crimes? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Stop. Thief! Jaret Glenn on how, step-by-step, the GOP stole the nomination from Ron Paul… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Rush: Republicans clueless in stopping Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Can Ron Paul Really Steal GOP Nomination?
- Gunny G: Real Americans Still Want to Elect Real Americans; Not Socialists… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Romney/Ryan doubletalk stampede the conservative herd? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)