Klein: White House Woos Hillary
As the Biden-Clinton chatter swirls,
to the Clinton camp about the veep spot.
KLEIN: Larry, just before we went on the air tonight, I checked with my sources in the Clinton camp and I took notes because I want to be careful. And here is what they told me: Up until just a couple of weeks ago, the White House was putting out feelers to see if Hillary would accept the vice-presidential nod and replace Joe Biden. Bill Clintonwas, I’m told, urging his wife to accept the number-two slot. He saw this as a great launching pad for her for running in 2016.
But, then, Hillary had lunch in the White House a couple of weeks ago with Valerie Jarrett, Michelle’s best friend, senior adviser to both the first lady and the president. And she told Valerie Jarrett that she would not accept the vice-president spot. The lunch was ostensibly about other matters, but it came up. The vice-presidential thing came up. Hillary felt burned out after four years as secretary of state. But I’m told there were more important reasons for her not accepting.
KUDLOW: Such as?
KLEIN: Number one, she felt that if she were on the ticket with Obama and he lost, she would be tarred as a loser when she tried to run in 2016. On the other hand, if she was on the ticket and he won, and he continued his far, left-wing socialistic policies, she would have to defend those policies when she ran in 2016.
(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com …
OBAMA MENTALLY ILL… ~ J. Grant Swank, Jr. ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Republicans Should Say “Hell No” to This Lawless President (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Hillary Clinton does not have time for your games (salon.com)
- Obama’s Strange Dependence on Valerie Jarrett (americanthinker.com)
- Canada should open its doors for Barack Obama refugees (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- EDITORIAL: Obama to shoot down armed pilots (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Hillary Clinton: America’s Worst Secretary of State (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Does the Democratic Party have a Death Wish? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Preamble of the Constitution of Obama’s Divided States of America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012 (” If we’re ever going to get our freedom back, we’ve got to……..”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obamacare just warmup act for what’s next (genomega1.wordpress.com)