Prison Planet.com » U.S. Troops To Get New Headgear For “Homeland Security Operations”
The U.S. Armyis planning to develop new protective headgear for soldiers that will shield them from ballistic munitions, small arms ammunition and blunt trauma as part of missions that will
include “homeland security operations.”
U.S. Troops To Get New Headgear For Homeland Security Operations massive%20us%20troop%20ca%203
A solicitation on behalf of the Army Contracting Command asks for potential vendors to present proposals for the development and production of new headgear as part of the Soldier Protection System (SPS).
“This head protection ensemble is planned to replace the current helmet system. The SPS will provide the Soldier multiple levels of ballistic protection that can be tailored to select mission profiles and protection against specific threats from conventional fragmenting munitions, small arms ammunition, and blunt impact. Soldiers equipped with the SPS will be able to accomplish a broad range of missions. The SPS will protect Soldiers involved in major combat operations, stability operations, homeland security operations, joint operating concepts, and the joint force functional concept,” states the solicitation.
Developers are asked to present white papers featuring details of the helmet systems by no later than September 4.
The fact that U.S. troops are getting new headgear to protect them from gunfire during “homeland security operations” will once again stoke fears that the government is preparing for violent civil unrest on U.S. soil.
Using the Army to conduct domestic operations is illegal under Posse Comitatus except under extreme circumstances.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Section 1385 of the Posse Comitatus Act states, “Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”
Over the last few years, the transition of U.S. troops from overseas operations to an occupying homeland force has accelerated, precisely in line with Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, General Raymond T. Odierno’s recent call for the U.S. Army to be re-oriented around carrying out domestic law enforcement operations.
Back in 2008 the Washington Post reported how 20,000 U.S. troops returning from Iraq would be stationed inside America under Northcom for purposes of “domestic security” from September 2011 onwards.
Northcom officials were forced to subsequently issue a denial after the Army Times initially reported that the troops would be used to deal “with civil unrest and crowd control.”
The U.S. Army recently signed a contract with A2Z Supply Corp to supply riot shields, face shields, batons and body protection, increasing concerns that troops are going to play a key role in policing Americans domestically.
The Department of Homeland Security is also making preparations for domestic disorder with its recent……
- Armored military vehicles to patrol in Wisconsin (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Domestic IED Threat Hyped As Justification For Martial Law Takeover (johnmalcolm.me)
- U.S. Army Admits Troops Conducting Law Enforcement Is Illegal (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- America’s Newest Vaccination: Small doses of Martial Law! (therightofway.net)
- Obama preparing for citizen uprising? (“Could this be about not being able to warn others that something is going on in your neighborhood or that it’s headed their way?”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Dishonorable Disclosures… (“Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Spy Drone Buzzes Journalist’s Secluded Home (“……a “war” being waged by the administration against its political adversaries..”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Reelection Insurrection Imminent By Sher Zieve… (“It also sounds like Obama is confident of another four years, doesn’t it?”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LINE OF SUCCESSION IF OBAMA/SOETORO REMOVED FROM OFFICE ~ By: Devvy (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)