What did Obama promise the Kremlin, and why isn’t it a topic in the campaign debate?
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 10:31:37 AM by Former Fetus
National security and foreign
policy have received short shrift in the 2012 presidential-election campaign. Mitt Romney made a quick swing through Britain, Israel, and Poland to suggest he would repair strained relations with America’s closest allies. President Obama has repeatedly reminded voters that he gave the order to kill Osama bin Laden. That’s about it.
For the most part, each campaign has sung a single note: Romney has tried to convince voters he can fix the broken economy. Obama has tried to convince voters that Romney is a heartless, plutocratic tax cheat and, possibly, a murderer to boot.
Consequential international issues should be part of the debate. Among them: In Seoul on March 26, Obama was caught on tape assuring then–Russian president Dmitri Medvedev, Russian strongman Vladimir Putin’s factotum, that he would have “more flexibility” after the U.S. presidential election. He stressed that this would be “my last election” — implying that once that chore was out of the way he would no longer need to worry about voters and what they think.
What was Obama promising to be more flexible about?
(Excerpt) Read more at jewishworldreview.com …
- NUCLEAR WAR-FEAR: Consequences of America’s ’1st Muslim president’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Did Obama Have Gay Sex with Donald Young…then Murder Him? [Politico Please Help!] (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Can Ron Paul Really Steal GOP Nomination? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When will Obama crack in public? (via ~ GUNNY G: BLOGGER 1984 (+) BLOG & EMAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Stop. Thief! Jaret Glenn on how, step-by-step, the GOP stole the nomination from Ron Paul… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The smallness of the new Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Dishonorable Disclosures… (“Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Real Americans Still Want to Elect Real Americans; Not Socialists… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Klein: White House Woos Hillary (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Articles: The Real Danger of the Obama Campaign Strategy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)