Glenn interviews FRC shooting witness General Jerry Boykin
“He was going to go through and kill as many people as he could and drop Chick-fil-A bags at every dead body to send a signal that he was reacting to the — our stance on traditional marriage, that being between a man and a woman.”
The media has gone AWOL on the shooting by an apparent deranged leftist at the Family Research Council in Washington DC this week. Friend of the show (ret) General Boykin was at the building when the incident occurred and gives an incredible account of what happened. It’s a great story of heroics – so why is the media ignoring it?
Transcript of interview:
GLENN: I think — we think that that’s only relevant because they think that’s his plan — that’s where he learned what he was going to do with GM, but that’s another story. We have a friend that works at the Family Research Council, Lieutenant general Jerry Boykin. He is on the phone. There was a tragedy this week, as you may know. A gunman came in, shot a security guard, and, of course, the press hasn’t stopped talking about it. Oh, no. Wait. They did. This one is — this one is significant because the shooter was a volunteer. This is a leftist — this is a political terrorist strike. General Jerry Boykin with us. General, how are you, sir?
- Family Research Council Hires Extremist Liar Jerry Boykin (crooksandliars.com)
- Look where Delta Force general is headed (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- FRC Security Guard Shot by Gunman: ‘I Feel That God Put Me In a Position to Be There At That Time’ (cnsnews.com)
- Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin Joins Family Research Council As Executive Vice President (canadafreepress.com)
- FRC shooting suspect was volunteering at DC LGBT Community Center (legalinsurrection.com)
- FRC President Tony Perkins Speaks Out Following Shooting, Points Finger at Southern Poverty Law Center for Labeling FRC a “Hate Group” (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Hating Responsibly – Blog: Spiritual Politics (religionnews.com)
- Sick: ‘Truthers’ suggest Family Research Council shooting was staged (twitchy.com)
- ‘God’s Warrior’ Jerry Boykin to Join Family Research Council (theamericanconservative.com)
- A Liberal Fanatic Shot a FRC Staff Member, Leo Johnson (cincinnatipoliticalactivism.com)