Navy SEAL PAC doesn’t bother Obama
ads against him.
“I don’t take these folks too seriously. One of their members is a birther who denies I was born here, despite evidence to the contrary,” Obama told The Virginian-Pilot. “You’ve got another who was a tea party candidate in a recent election.”
“This kind of stuff springs up before election time,” Obama said.
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com …
- Obama Attacks Navy Seals… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Obama Navy SEAL leader: I’m A Birther; Barack Obama’s A Born Red-Diaper Baby (conservativeread.com)
- Navy SEAL’s Birther Admission Leads To Spike In Fundraising (usnews.com)
- Obama doesn’t take SEAL group attacks ‘seriously’ (politico.com)
- Former Navy SEAL: ‘I’m a birther’ (thegrio.com)
- Anti-Obama Navy SEAL leader admits belief in ‘birther’ conspiracy (rawstory.com)
- Navy SEALs To Obama: You Didn’t Kill Osama – We Did (redalertpolitics.com)
- Former Navy SEAL Team Six Commander Says Special Ops Assault On Obama Is Just Beginning (politicker.com)
- Obama Campaign Strikes Back Against Former Navy SEALs (theatlanticwire.com)
- Navy SEALs PAC attack doesn’t bother Obama (content.usatoday.com)