Of Obama, Christians and crucifixions
Like most “average” Americans barraged by a daily onslaught of news headlines, sound bites and printed blurbs in newspapers and on the internet about current events, I’ve found it easy to become rather
desensitized to the majority of “white noise” that has become the daily news. As such, it’s easy to lose sight of significant events or “game changers” amid the chatter of everyone behind a microphone, television camera or typing at a news terminal.
Now add to this explosion of news and knowledge one’s own career where we “average” people are busy trying to make a living, keep the lights on, food on the table and the proverbial wolves from our door, it’s easy to lose sight of important events taking place right in front of us. Done by design, it’s also easier to be deceived and fall for big lies as well as the smaller ones.
I’ve recently spoken to several people who, for the reasons stated above, were shocked and horrified about the news reports out of Egypt describing the barbaric crucifixions of opponents to the newly installed President Mohammed Morsi by “radical Muslims.” The people I’ve spoken with include those from both sides of the political divide and naturally have opposing viewpoints about the same headlines. Such dueling views caused me to set out seeking truthful, unbiased answers to the geopolitical movement known as the Arab Spring, the obvious springboard for events taking place across the Middle East.
To that end, I’ve researched and studied everything I could and read so many U.S. foreign policy documents that I thought my eyes would begin to bleed or my head would explode, noting that either scenario would delight my critics. I did not want answers based in partisan politics. I simply wanted the truth, and wanted the truth simply and plainly. I now find myself severely troubled at what I’ve found.
The crucifixion of Christians and death of truth
Current news reports from Egypt describe the crucifixions that are presently taking place in a similar manner the beheadings of a decade ago were described. There is a deliberate element of sanitation and secularization of the news from Egypt by both those in power as well as those reporting the news, which is consistent with my previous findings. News reports describe the victims of this horrific and barbaric ritual as radical political opponents to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi by a small portion of equally radical Muslim proponents. It certainly sounds simple enough, at least for a sound bite or a drive time report.
Much like the gruesome beheadings at the hands of al Qaeda, however, there is a much deeper and more sinister component to these activities that you will not hear in the corporate media. Even most of the conservative press is deliberately shying away from the truth. What many are saying is that this persecution is an Arab Spring that has “run amok.”
Most analysts and talking heads are stumbling all over themselves to explain that the crucifixions taking place in Egypt are a largely secular or “partisan” response to the opposition of Mohammed Morsi. They downplay the Christians and Jewish religious characteristics of the victims, noting that they are only dissidents who just happen to be non-Muslim. They further degrade and dilute the Judeo-Christian aspect of the persecuted as unintended consequences of a power vacuum created by the toppling of Hosni Mubarak and the implementation of a new, democratically elected government. Such claims are myopic, naive or deliberately disingenuous.
Closer investigation of what is taking place………
- Christianity & gun owners in the crosshairs: Chilling tactic exposed (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama 2016? (What if 2012 Isn’t Obama’s Last Campaign?) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Communist Mentor… (“Americans have lived through nearly four years of what can only be described as an attempt to take over our government and “fundamentally transform” it away from the limits of the Constitution to a nation in which …”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Mental Illness of Our Political Class… (“While Michael Savage turned the phrase Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, I would take that a step further. “) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Is Obama the Antichrist? Lisa Miller – NEWSWEEK ” ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+ ~ (BLOG & EMAIL) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- OBAMA MENTALLY ILL… ~ J. Grant Swank, Jr. ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Mental Health Issues | Alternative News Report ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Is Washington Deaf as Well as Criminal? by Paul Craig Roberts (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Attacks Navy Seals… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- LINE OF SUCCESSION IF OBAMA/SOETORO REMOVED FROM OFFICE ~ By: Devvy (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (via ~ The GUNNY “G” BLOG & E-MAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)