Staged crisis leading to suspended elections could happen on our watch
The closer America gets to Election Day, the more some worry about the possibility of there not being one.
Obama is smiling all the way through the polls, and it may not merely be whistling past the cemetery this time.
The fear of Obama suspending elections came long before the presidential election campaign officially began. It was almost one year ago when North Carolina Governor Bev Perdue made suspended elections an idea whose time has come.
“I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Gov. Perdue, a Democrat said, according to a report by the Raleigh News & Observer. “You want people who don’t worry about the next election.” (Fox News, Sept. 27, 2011).
The trial balloon for Obama’s suspension of elections had been sent up overnight.
When public outrage followed Perdue’s ‘suggestion’, her staff quickly issued a statement suggesting she wasn’t really calling for suspension of elections.
“Governor Perdue was obviously using hyperbole to highlight what we can all agree is a serious problem: Washington politicians who focus on their own election instead of what’s best for the people they serve,” a spokesman said.
Canada Free Press (CFP) believes that Perdue, who is suiting herself and not running for re-election this time out, was the first person to give oxygen to the idea of Obama suspending elections.
You do not have to be in the Conspiracy Camp to worry that something is amiss in this Election. It is not as the media is presenting it, just an election like any other with the Repubs and Dems dragging out skeletons and leaving them for all to see out on the campaign trail.
Occupy Wall Street (OWS), Code Pink, turned out in get-ups depicting their own nether regions, and the other far left riffraff will be out there today protesting the Republican National Convention (RNC).
It’s not spontaneous but is all part of the White Noise orchestrated and overseen by the Hollywood creative equipped-White House Marxists.
Sure, progressives have done this before and have even been part of every election campaign counting back decades.
But the significant big difference this time is that they’re playing for keeps.
What kind of crisis will the Obama Team exploit to impose martial law and suspend the 2012 Election?
Any staged crisis will do. It’s not really the crisis they need but only the perception of one.
The game plan is already in play and God only knows where it will end.
You can see the game plan clearly in the Aug. 18 released DVD “The Hunger Games” in a movie highlighting the so called “evils” of American capitalism and the horrors of life under the Bush Regime.
While the masses are worried about the every day horror of Marxist Obama, progressives haven’t weaned their sorry selves off the Blame Bush mentality.
Canadian actor Donald Sutherland, who stars as Dictator President Snow in the movie, takes advantage of his appearance in the special features section to come out and heap praise on the Occupy Wall Street movement—to declare that it’s “absolutely time” for a revolution.
Sutherland even goes on to predict the Occupy movement will produce a “leader” for the upcoming revolution.
“(The Hunger Games) so clearly and carefully echoes (today). I think the people with Occupy Wall Street and Occupy L.A., out of those people will come a leader. It has to. It’s time, it’s absolutely time.” (CNS News, Aug. 24, 2012)
Interesting to note that Donald Sutherland isn’t just another Pretty Boy George Clooney type. His second of three wives was Shirley Douglas, the daughter of Tommy Douglas, Father of Canada’s socialized medicine, among other things.
In a revolutionary-bound world, there’s always Hollywood. Even as the same people who pay to see their movies suffer in Marxist misery, Hollywood is still…….
- The American Dream, or the Dreams of Obama’s Father? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When will Obama crack in public? (via ~ GUNNY G: BLOGGER 1984 (+) BLOG & EMAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Articles: Will Obama Keep Power ‘by Any Means Necessary’? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Psychiatry as a weapon to silence religious and political opposition (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- | Is Obama Dangerous to the People and to his Master’s. Will He Give Up Power? | (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Articles: Will Obama Keep Power ‘by Any Means Necessary’? (“Let’s go there: if Obama thinks he’s losing, will he allow safe and fair elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or wi (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- (Col Sellin) Has General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made himself a political shill for the Obama Administration? ~ Family Security Matters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Reelection Insurrection Imminent By Sher Zieve… (“It also sounds like Obama is confident of another four years, doesn’t it?”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama 2016? (What if 2012 Isn’t Obama’s Last Campaign?) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)