Romney Camp Removing Rules Committee Members
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:24:54 PM by CedarDave
I just got off the phone with a concerned Florida activist, Laura Noble, who informed me that both of Florida’s Rules Committeemembers, Peter Feaman and Kathleen King, have been removed from the Rules committee and replaced with Romney-appointed delegates.
Clearly anticipating a grassroots backlash against the “compromise” on Rule 15 and the changes on Rule 12 has caused the Romney camp to preemptively replace delegates to ensure they have support on the Rules Committee.
It’s enough to make your blood boil. Please call your state’s Rules Committee delegates here and ask that they oppose the “compromise” on Rule 15, oppose the changes to Rule 12, and support the full Minority Reports on the Rules.
(Excerpt) Read more at freedomworks.org …
- Tea Party: RNC Is Pushing to Eliminate Grassroots Influence (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Urgent Action Needed… RNC Is Pushing to Eliminate Grassroots Influence (thegatewaypundit.com)
- GOP Elitists aspire to replicate the Whigs. “If this is how it’s going to be, I don’t want to be a Republican.” (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Iowa GOP Chairman Opposes Anti-Conservative Delegate-Selection Rule Changes For National Convention (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- There Was Major Drama At The GOP Convention Friday, And It Ended With John Sununu Fleeing The Building (businessinsider.com)
- Texas Gop Revolt (theburningplatform.com)
- Richard Viguerie: Romney’s Agents Attempt Coup at GOP Convention (faithinspires.wordpress.com)
- Rule changes forced through by Romney campaign at RNC provoke grassroots backlash (rawstory.com)