Does 1979 newspaper column shed light on 2008 campaign story? (Possible Saudi support for Hussein)
Searching old newspapers is one of my favorite pastimes, and I have tried to use them many times to shed light on current events — or to inform readers about how the past is prologue to our very interesting present-day quandaries.
Recently, I came across a syndicated column from November 1979 that seemed to point 30 years into the future toward an obscure campaign issue that arose briefly in the 2008 presidential campaign.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailyinterlake.com …
TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Government; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: election; muslims; obama; saudis
This very professional article from an obscure newspaper in Montana does the best job ever of connecting the dots, with footnotes> of how the Illegal probably got into Columbia and Harvard Law and was financed at both places by the Saudis while being sponsored by radical blacks here. It also shows that one of the big reasons for his
Sorry about the mess with the italics. The comment should read like this:
This very professional article from an obscure newspaper in Montana does the best job ever of connecting the dots, with footnotes, of how the Illegal probably got into Columbia and Harvard Law and was financed at both places by the Saudis while being sponsored by radical blacks here. It also shows that one of the big reasons for his jihad against the U.S. energy industry is to help his Saudi sponsors and enablers. It’s hard to see how a man who wasn’t a Mudslime could receeive so much sponsorship and suppot from them…..
- Staged crisis leading to suspended elections could happen on our watch (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- NUCLEAR WAR-FEAR: Consequences of America’s ’1st Muslim president’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- OBAMA MENTALLY ILL… ~ J. Grant Swank, Jr. ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s protective press cordon… (“A full day after the U.S. ambassador to Libya was brutally killed by a Muslim mob, another mob attacked Mitt Romney”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Obama Is Winning (Maybe this time it really isn’t the economy, stupid) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Republicans as the Party of Big Government | Common Dreams (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Middle East Exploding: Direct Result of Obama Policy and “Leading from behind” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When will Obama crack in public? (via ~ GUNNY G: BLOGGER 1984 (+) BLOG & EMAIL ~) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Articles: The Real Danger of the Obama Campaign Strategy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- RUSH: The Last Three-and-a-Half Years (Plus Four Days) Put in Perspective (gunnyg.wordpress.com)