BystanderWashington Post ^ | October 23, 2014 | Charles KrauthhammerPosted on 10/23/2014, 10:06:16 PM by lbryceThe president is upset. Very upset. Frustrated and angry.
Seething about the government’s handling of Ebola, said the front-page headline in the New York Times last Saturday.There’s only one problem with this pose, so obligingly transcribed for him by the Times.
It’s his government. He’s president. Has been for six years. Yet Barack Obama reflexively insists on playing the shocked outsider when something goes wrong within his own administration.Charles Krauthammer writes a weekly political column that runs on Fridays.
View Archive RSS The IRS? “It’s inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it,” he thundered in May 2013 when the story broke of the agency targeting conservative groups.
“I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any agency, but especially in the IRS.”Except that within nine months, Obama had grown far more tolerant, retroactively declaring this to be a phony scandal without “a smidgen of corruption.”Obamacare rollout?
“Nobody is more frustrated by that than I am,” said an aggrieved Obama about the botching of the central element of his signature legislative achievement.
“Nobody is madder than me.”
Excerpt Read more at washingtonpost.com …
Gunny G: WE DON’T NEED ANY STINKIN’ POTUS/”Mister” ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!! ~ Down With the Presidency – LewRockwell.com
Down With the Presidency
The presidency must be destroyed. It is the primary evil we face, and the cause of nearly all our woes. It squanders the national wealth and starts unjust wars against foreign peoples that have never done us any harm.
It wrecks our families, tramples on our rights, invades our communities, and spies on our bank accounts. It skews the culture towards decadence and trash. It tells lie after lie. Teachers used to tell schools kids that anyone can be president.
This is like saying anyone can go to Hell. It’s not an inspiration; it’s a threat.The presidency — by which I mean the executive state — is the sum total of American tyranny. The other branches of government, including the presidentially appointed Supreme Court, are mere adjuncts.
The presidency insists on complete devotion and humble submission to its dictates, even while its steals the products of our labor and drives us into economic ruin. It centralizes all power unto itself, and crowds out all competing centers of power in society, including the church, the family, the business, the charity, and the community.
I’ll go further. The U.S. presidency is the world’s leading evil. It is the chief mischief-maker in every part of the globe, the leading wrecker of nations, the usurer behind third-world debt, the bailer-out of corrupt governments, the hand in many dictatorial gloves, the sponsor and sustainer of the New World Order, of wars, interstate and civil, of famine and disease.
To see the evils caused by the presidency, look no further than Iraq or Serbia, where the lives of innocents were snuffed out in pointless wars, where bombing was designed to destroy civilian………….MORE!
It’s President Obola’s Fault. [Period, end of sentence]
Oct 12, 2014 | AnonymousPosted on 10/14/2014, 10:43:11 AM by Hammer
TThe past few days events have become deadly serious on the fronts of the Ebola outbreak and Terrorism.
And yet the country’s ‘leadership’ refuses to take these threats seriously.From past experience we know that the Obola regime will respond to their myriad scandals and crimes with a tried and true method:
A Lie through their teethB Blame someone elseC Scream RACISM[not necessarily in this order]But let’s lay out the facts for all to see:
1. It’s been President Obola’s decision [and continues to be] to NOT Secure the border from Terrorists and Ebola infected illegal invaders.
2. It’s been President Obola’s decision [and continues to be] to NOT stop people from coming from infected areas with a flight ban.
3. Baseline budgeting will make ANYTHING other that an exponential growing of the government to be ‘budget cuts’ – so the Democratic National Communist Left has a built in excuse for virtually any crisis.
Think of it this way – the CDC protocols have people gowning up in Personal Protective equipment PPE to keep the Ebola virus from spreading on a personal level.But at the same time the eschew doing the same thing on society wide level.
After all, PPE is merely a way of providing ‘distance’ from the virus. Flight bans from infected areas are the very same thing.And yet in one case it’s perfectly okay for people to protect themselves, but not societies to do so according to the CDC.So why is President Obola and by extension resisting the most basic of protocols in infection control?
Barack Obama will be known as the Ebola president… “Obama is recognized by most Americans to be the worst president in the history of country. ”
The Examiner ^ | 10/12/2014 | Dean ChambersPosted on 10/13/2014, 8:25:22 PM by Rusty0604
Obama is recognized by most Americans to be the worst president in the history of country.
Whether he’s judged by his sheer incompetence, his colossal ignorance on most public policy matters including economics, the failure of just about all of his public policy initiatives or his complete failure to provide leadership and manage the challenges facing our country, by any objective standard, it is abundantly clear that Obama is the worst president we’ve ever had. Since he’s needlessly and recklessly allowed Ebola into this country to possibly infect millions of Americans, he will also be known by history as the Ebola president.
We are now told by the CDC that Ebola could infect 1.4 million Americans by January. … In the instance of every other Ebola breakout in Africa, we’ve had responsible leadership in the White House that secured our borders, stopped airline flights from the countries experiencing Ebola epidemics, and took other measures to protect Americans from becoming infected with the Ebola virus.
But right now we do not have responsible leadership in the White House. Instead, we have a president who is so intent on keeping our borders open to allow more illegal immigrants in that he seems to have no worries about how many millions of American might end up being infected with Ebola.And there is also another major reason Barack Obama refuses to do anything resembling securing the borders to keep out Ebola patients or any other reason.
He still plans to implement amnesty for tens of millions of illegal immigrants, after the 2014 mid term elections and subsequent runoffs are finished. If he secured the borders for the reason of keeping Ebola out of our country, something any responsible president would have done long ago, it would keep out some of the illegal immigrants…
Read more at examiner.com …
……..When Going Out In Public Becomes Too Much of a RiskAs any politician, sociologist or policeman and will tell you that the fabric that holds society together is voluntary conformity and trust.
Most Americans obey most laws because we understand the importance of societal cooperation as opposed to the dangers of living in a state of anarchy.
The other factor that binds society together is trust. One of the key elements of trust in America is that our citizens trust the fact that it is safe to go out in public.
And going out in public is where much of America’s economic business is conducted i.e. restaurants, movie theaters, shopping malls, football games, concerts, etc..
Obama Needs to be Impeached – He Has Lost His Mind If There Ever Was OneMartin Armstrong’s blog ^ | October 7, 2014 | Martin ArmstrongPosted on 10/7/2014, 4:26:13 AM by Vince Ferrer
Beyond Obama Ted Cruz InterviewWeekly Standard ^ | Oct 6, 2014 | WILLIAM KRISTOLPosted on 10/6/2014, 3:21:55 PM by SoConPubbie
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama Imperator?… âIs Barack Obama an imperial president? President Obamaâs use of executive action to get around congressional gridlock is unparalleled in modern times, some scholars say… âOf all the troubling aspects of the Oba (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?… “Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taki (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The Last Line of Defense… (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Why the House Can’t Impeach Obama… “…..So, there is strong evidence pointing to the fact that this man who calls himself Barack Hussein Obama is actually an impostor. Therefore, he could never be impeached, because impeachment is a fun (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her…………………. (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- “Obama\’s Dictator Dreams: America\’s Nightmare” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)
- “Obamacare Fell Off the Website All the Obama’s Programmers Couldn’t Put Obamacare Together Again”…Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (acenewsservices.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more im (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Why Do They Keep Calling It Obamacare? (thedailysheeple.com)