The elite’s plan for the future doesn’t include you
The global elite has reached a decision that
could spell the end of humanity as we know it in the decades to come. Having become superfluous in the eyes of those who plan to impose a technocracy over the entire planet, robots will be used to both replace and eliminate humans as the elite advances towards its much cherished technological singularity.
The rise of the robots is no longer confined to the realms of science fiction. If the predictions of those who have already proven themselves accurate in forecasting the future course of technological development are manifested, a new high-tech dark age is upon us.
With the overt disclosure of the 2045 program, a scientific advancement process intended to
(“…an openly transhumanist vision now being steered by the elite, but which emerged out of the Darwinian-circles directed by the likes of…”) Prison Planet.com » Transhumanism: The UN’s Spiritual Revolution Against Man!
The Global Future 2045 International Congress, led by iconic futurist Ray Kurzweil and held in Moscow a few months back, lays out a stark vision of the future for neo-humanity where AI, cybernetics, nanotech and other emerging technologies replace mankind– an openly transhumanist vision now being steered by the elite, but which emerged out of the Darwinian-circles directed by the likes of T.H. Huxley and his grandchildren Julian, who coined the term Transhumanism, and Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World.
Resistance to this rapid shift in society, the 2045 conference argues, is nothing short of a return to the middle ages.
- NWO Transhumanism MindWarping Lecture by Tom Horn HD [For Consideration Pupose Only!] Eugenic Wars (unicornivore.wordpress.com)
- Everyone Is On Satan’s Kill List: The Rise of The Antichrist And The Death of Mankind (truth11.com)
- United Nations Envisions Transhumanist Future Where Man is Obsolete (truth11.com)
- United Nations Envisions Transhumanist Future Where Man is Obsolete (12160.info)
- Transhumanism: A New Era for Humanity – Experts Design The “New Human” (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- Aldous Huxley: Man’s Almost Infinite Appetite For Distractions (sott.net)
- New Lower Dens album inspired by transhumanism (sentientdevelopments.com)
- Everyone Is On Satan’s Kill List: The Rise of The Antichrist And The Death of Mankind (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Aldus Huxley’s Brave New world BBC 1980 adaptation watch free online (dphilosophy.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” WSJ: Black Boxes Are Real, But Alex Jones Is “Paranoid” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better result than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently.
At that stage, the machines will be in effective control. People won’t be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide.
Crazy or not, Kaczynski may be right in that man’s demise at the hands of machines will happen gradually, during which time we humans will become the proverbial frogs in the kettle set to boil.
On the other hand, we are more likely to be reduced any day now in the blink of an enhanced eye to the status of domestic animals in the minds of artificial intelligence, as Technological Singularity—that magical future moment that many futurists and tech experts believe could happen soon—gives birth overnight to some version of the artilects, who suddenly come online as conscious, living super-minds, immensely more powerful than human beings.