- Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more im (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- (Re Dr Ron Paul and Gov Jesse Ventura) ~Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People by Servando Gonzalez. ” ~ psywarandnwo.com (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her…………………. (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?… “Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taki (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Servando’s Anti-Anti-American Manifesto… “Is Rall serious about launching a revolution to overthrow the government of the United States? Does he have his pitchfork ready for action? Apparently he has.” (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio returns military surplus equipment to federal government….. ~ Also: Servando gonzalez obama related Links Here!….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
From Barry Goldwater To The Tea Partythefederalist.com ^ | 9/23/14 | Stephen HaywardPosted on 9/23/2014, 3:23:57 PM by cotton1706
Samuel Johnson declared that “men more frequently require to be reminded than informed.”
Perhaps Barry Goldwater had this injunction in mind in his famous nomination acceptance speech 50 years ago at the Republican National Convention
in San Francisco.
Like a liturgical litany, seven times in his speech Goldwater said either “I needn’t remind you” or “let me remind you,” but it was the final two reminders that sealed the speech as the most memorable convention oration since William Jennings Bryan denounced the “Cross of Gold” in 1896:
An Angry Tea Party and Vocal Ted Cruz Prove America Is Becoming More LiberalThe Huffington Post ^ | June 26, 2014 | H. A. GoodmanPosted on 06/30/2014 8:03:30 AM PDT
Christopher Hitchens got a chance to analyze the Tea Party in 2011, the same year cancer took his life. In a Vanity Fair article titled “Tea’d Off,” the great polemicist explains that populist movements like the Tea Party are a reaction to social and political change.
Hitchens writes that before the Revolutionary War costumes, America had seen a somewhat similar phenomenon with the John Birch Society:The John Birch Society possessed such a mainstream message–the existence of a Communist world system with tentacles in the United States–that it had a potent influence over whole sections of the Republican Party.
Almost as prevalent as theories about his assassination are theories about what would have happened to three major historical events if JFK had been alive in 1964.Since then, many theories have sprung up about the assassination, who was involved, and why Kennedy was killed.
Among historians and some authors, there has been detailed debate and discussion about what would have happened in the event that Kennedy wasn’t killed in November 1963.
By Kelleigh Nelson
May 19, 2014
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” -MARCUS TILLIUS CICERO
GUNNY G: THE REAL ALL-TIME “MISSING AIRLINER” STORY ALL AMERICANS SHOULD HAVE ON THEIR MINDS AND THE INTERNET !!!!!
GUNNY G: THE REAL “MISSING AIRLINER” STORY ALL AMERICANS SHOULD HAVE ON THEIR MINDS AND THE INTERNET !!!!!