David Cundall Makes Spitfire History with Burma-Myanmar Find
…by Jim Dean, VT Editor …featuring David Cundall
The plane that save Britain in WWII
We ran across this David Cundall story on the BBC last year when we published our first piece on it. It seemed like something out of a dream, scores of brand new Spitfires buried in Burma at the end of WWII.
Even more amazing was the War Department did not lead the way on their recovery, but a stubborn and determined British farmer that made it a life’s quest.
David Cundall has his team in Myanmar now and they are digging up what will hopefully be their first Spitfire.
Judgment Day May 21, 2011
BREAKING: Pacifex 11 Linked to Asian Earthquake
For those who dare not ask for themselves!
By Captain Eric H. May
HOUSTON, 3/27/11 — For the second time in the last four years, the training scenario of an in-progress, high-level U.S. disaster drill has actually occurred in Myanmar, the Indochina rice bowl that has irked international investors with its anti-globalist economic policies.
Three researchers sent me emails yesterday, the sum of which is that the former Burma probably suffered a punitive geowar attack. I render them to my reader with this earnest counsel:
“In the 1970′s the U.S. signed the Environmental Modification Treaty banning the use of tectonic weapons, but how would the public know if it were now being broken? In 2007, when the infamous HR 1955 was floating around Congress, the Simon Wiesenthal Center specified which issues they wanted people to shut their mouths about. These were:
“I pay close attention to ‘conspiracy theories,’ but never heard the one about Sumatra until it was brought up in the HR 1955 hearings. It was a big issue in the Middle East, though, which is spot-on about other issues. Fast forward to the Haiti earthquake, which Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez said the U.S. caused.
“Now we have the earthquake/tsunami in Japan, which has the third strongest economy in the world, followed by its WW II partner, Germany. I would not be surprised to see a misfortune happen in Germany soon as well.”
TWO – Brother Shahid Allah, an eight-year veteran of Ghost Troop, sent me 6.8-Magnitude Quake Strikes NE Myanmar, to which I replied:
‘Salaam, Brother Allah! I strongly suspect that this was tectonic warfare, neatly coinciding with the second day of earthquake/tsunami drill PACIFEX 11, the subject of my article Tsunamis Today, 323, Worry Watchers.
“This isn’t the first strong case for a geowar attack against the country. On May 2, 2008, it was slammed by category-four Cyclone Nargis on the second day of U.S. National Level Exercise 2-08, which was then simulating a category-four storm. I wrote a article about it for the Iconoclast, Storms and Quakes: Weapons of War?:
“Whatever momentous event may happen in the future, you can count on the media to tell it wrong, and to label those who tell it right ‘conspiracy theorists.’ That’s the nature of information in evil times, when you have to move heaven and earth to get the truth out.”
“I watched the following video of nuclear scientist Leuren Moret, who offers invaluable insights on the 3/11/11 earthquake-tsunami-nuclear catastrophe. Here’s an introduction:
‘In 2004 Leuren Moret wrote Japan’s Deadly Game of Nuclear Roulette in the Japan Times, unmasking the lies and distortions by government and industry officials that led to nuclear power plants built in unstable areas. On March 20, in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Webre, she declared that the 3/11/11 Japan earthquake and ‘accidents’ at Fukushima’s six nuclear power plant units were in fact deliberate acts of tectonic and nuclear warfare against Japan.
“52 minutes into the video, Moret suggests that Space Shuttle Discovery was a forward observer for a HAARP attack on Japan. I wonder whether she read your False Flag Space Shuttle, posted in February, in which you gave an early warning that the shuttle might target nuclear reactors.
- National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011), http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle2011_fs.shtm
- 9/11 Missing Links, http://www.911missinglinks.com/
- Alex Jones Apoplectic, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD9xFIFR7OE
- Environmental Modification Convention, http://www.fas.org/nuke/control/enmod/index.html
- HR 1955, http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1955
- The Protocols of Zion, http://tinyurl.com/cv4je4
- The Holocaust, http://tinyurl.com/d6lgn5
- 9/11, http://tinyurl.com/3n7lmp
- Sumatra Tsunami, http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f20/u-s-israel-india-nuclear-testing-may-345/
- Hugo Chavez says Haiti was HAARP victim, http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/116834.html
- Myanmar 6.8 Earthquake, http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-24/rest-of-world/29182176_1_magnitude-quake-strikes-pacific-tsunami-warning-center-kilometers
- PACIFEX 11, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/23/90190/
- Geowar: Storms and Quakes , http://tinyurl.com/6onyyy
- America First Books, http://tinyurl.com/5f93lb
- Mission of Conscience,
- Leuren Moret, http://truth11.com/2011/03/24/haarp-japan-scientist-leuren-moret-japan-earthquake-and-nuclear-%E2%80%9Caccident%E2%80%9D-are-tectonic-nuclear-warfare-video-japan-not-natural-earthquake-initiated-by-external-energy/
- Leuren Moret Japan Times article, http://thealphanews.com/news-articles/earth-disaster-geo/japan-disaster/113-japans-deadly-game-of-nuclear-roulette
- HAARP, http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
- False Flag Space Shuttle, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/25/eric-may-the-false-flag-space-shuttle/
- This article originally published by Veterans Today, http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/27/pacifex-11-linked-to-asian-earthquake/
+ + +
‘The story of a British man who rescued hundreds of people during the Second World War using a herd of elephants in an operation dubbed a “Far Eastern Dunkirk” is to be told in full for the first time.Gyles Mackrell, a 53-year-old tea planter, saved 200 Burmese refugees from the banks of a flooded river using the only means he could think of to get them to safety – elephants.Mackrell’s rescue mission was followed by the press at the time, who nicknamed him the Elephant Man, but the events of June 1942 were soon consigned to history.
However, after donations of letters, diaries and amateur video footage of the rescue from Mackrell’s niece, the Centre of South Asian Studies at the University of Cambridge is paying tribute to his bravery.Researchers will examine the donated documents in detail, hoping to revive interest in the story of the Elephant Man, as well as uncovering others who helped to save refugees in Burma in the 1940s.The university will also release a short film of Mackrell’s epic rescue mission on its YouTube site.’Excerpt Read more at dailymail.co.uk …