***PLEASE FEEL FREE 2-FORWARD/BLOG! GyG BLOGGINGS! Thanx!
http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/(RECENT POSTS)(FOR LONG SCROLL-DOWN ENTIRE BLOG.PAGE)
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
Originally posted on TIME:
25 years ago, Marine Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North did something really, really bad. He sold weapons to Iran in an effort to help fund rebels fighting Nicaragua’s Socialist government.
It was a war that was already being funded by the small country’s cocaine trade, a fact that prompted Congress to halt the flow of money from the U.S. to Nicaragua.
After a short prison sentence and a successful appeal, North continues to be a polarizing figure and important voice in the conservative sphere.
America: Be Truly Afraid…(“….Closed-Door Session of the House, Etc…..”). « AMERICAN BLOGGER: GUNNY.G ~ WEBLOG.EMAIL
America: Be Truly Afraid…(“….Closed-Door Session of the House, Etc…..”).
July 7, 2012 Gunny G Edit Leave a comment Go to comments
Closed-door session of the House prompts representative outrage, leaks
(March 13, 2008) The House of Representatives held only its sixth closed session since 1812, and the first since July 1983, when it secretly discussed U.S. support for the Contras in Nicaragua. The publicly stated reason for the recent closed session was for members to discuss new citizen surveillance provisions.
However, conversations off the record have indicated that the meeting was primarily about nine key issues:
1) the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008
2) the imminent collapse of U.S. federal government finances by February 2009
3) the possibility of civil war inside the USA as a result of the collapses
4) advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. citizens” (those opposing the New World Order) likely to move against the government
5) detention of those rounded-up at “REX 84″camps constructed throughout the USA
6) possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
7) the location of “safe facilities” for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest
The Contras, Crack and Senator Inouye » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names… (““The One Armed Bandit” was one of the most prominent proponents of what is known as the Military-Industrial Complex and brought home the bacon for his home state of Hawaii for over half a century, keeping defense industry dollars and its related employment….”)
The One Armed Bandit Goes to His Grave
The Contras, Crack and Senator Inouye
by THOMAS MOUNTAIN
The USA’s longest serving and reputably most powerful Senator, Daniel “The One Armed Bandit” Inouye has died in a hospital outside of Washington D.C. at the age of 88, bringing an end to the career of one of the most loyal, and criminal, careers in service to Pax Americana.
Dan “the One Armed Bandit” Inouye was christened such by his comrades in arms in the US Army’s legendary 442nd outfit made up almost exclusively of Japanese Americans during W.W.II for stealing a wedding ring off a dead woman civilian and subsequently having the arm allegedly bearing the stolen ring blown off by a German artillery shell.
This marked the beginning of a long, sordid career in service to the USA that reached its peak when he almost single handedly covered up the role of the CIA in starting what went on to become the global pandemic known as the Crack Cocaine holocaust (see Gary Webb’s “Dark Alliance” or “White Out” by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair).