Obama Orders Boots on the Ground!….. ~ “We’re putting boots on the ground. We’re not waiting around for the host nation’s government to get its affairs in order, or for a regional coalition to commit first. The president has apparently overcome his reluctance to…..”…Also: S. Gozsalez: Articles On obama, Etc…
We’re putting boots on the ground. We’re not waiting around for the host
nation’s government to get its affairs in order, or for a regional coalition to commit first.
The president has apparently overcome his reluctance to use the military, his worries about a commitment to intervene without an exit strategy, and his usual reluctance to acknowledge even implicitly that his administration was wrong when it assured us that there was nothing much for us to worry about
Read more at weeklystandard.com …
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- “Obama\’s Dictator Dreams: America\’s Nightmare” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her…………………. (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more im (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez — Why the House Can’t Impeach Obama… “…..So, there is strong evidence pointing to the fact that this man who calls himself Barack Hussein Obama is actually an impostor. Therefore, he could never be impeached, because impeachment is (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The Last Line of Defense… (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- “A Fifth Column Indeed” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “It’s The Corporataions, Stupid! ” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: More and More…Hunker Down Feeling…Just Sayin’… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | September 15, 2014 |
Rush LimbaughPosted on 9/15/2014, 3:42:09 PM by Kaslin
We welcome back to the program my brother, David, well-known author and agent for many highfalutin personalities and celebrities, as well as lawyer, and he’s the author of…
Fire Chief Craig Bronaugh disciplined four firefighters in Maywood, Illinois, after they refused to remove American flags from their lockers and helmetsFire Chief Craig Bronaugh disciplined four firefighters in Maywood, Illinois, after they refused to remove patriotic decals from their lockers and helmets
A controversy that involves a new flag for a firehouse in Chicago, patriotic stickers on lockers and even the First Amendment has erupted, and officials now are trying to calm down the situation by saying several firefighters who had been sent home may return to work.
The situation, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune, disturbed operations at the suburban Maywood fire department.Its chief, Craig Bronaugh Jr., told the newspaper that four firefighters who had been removed from their duties and sent home actually may return.
Some residents in Borough Park in New York City are irate with the U.S. Postal Service USPS because their service has been halted due to their low-set mail slots, according to the New York Daily News. The postal service claims the slots are dangerous for their carriers and, as a result, the residents have to stand in lines an hour long at the 51st St. post office, many of them trying to pick up badly-needed medicines or their Social Security checks.
The residents of 46th Street were alerted to the change in their service by a letter from a postal service customer service manager arriving on August 21. The manager wrote, “My carrier has brought to my attention of his safety and I can’t afford for him to get injured. We are not trying to cause any unnecessary expense but we need this corrected.”
Lindsey Graham: Liberty Lovers Are “Crazy” LONG LIVE DOMESTIC SPYING!
fitsnews.com ^ | 9/10/14Posted on 9/11/2014, 10:18:41 AM by cotton1706
Lest we forget: FReepers Barbara K. Olson bko and John Moran BCM Sept 11, 2001one man’s opinion…Posted on 9/11/2014, 7:54:03 AM by ken5050