Gunny G: NEWS.CLICK.HERE.!!! ~ See Also: S. Gonzales Articles Here! | Featured List… “Our Pathetic POTUS…”
Our Pathetic PresidentBy John Rolls on Tue, September 16, 2014, 11:36
via NEWS | Featured List.
Obama Orders Boots on the Ground!….. ~ “We’re putting boots on the ground. We’re not waiting around for the host nation’s government to get its affairs in order, or for a regional coalition to commit first. The president has apparently overcome his reluctance to…..”…Also: S. Gozsalez: Articles On obama, Etc…
We’re putting boots on the ground. We’re not waiting around for the host
nation’s government to get its affairs in order, or for a regional coalition to commit first.
The president has apparently overcome his reluctance to use the military, his worries about a commitment to intervene without an exit strategy, and his usual reluctance to acknowledge even implicitly that his administration was wrong when it assured us that there was nothing much for us to worry about
Read more at weeklystandard.com …
- GUNNY G: BB ORWELL 1984+
- GUNNY G: P!SSED YET, PILGRIM?
- GUNNY G: NOTHING BY ACCIDENT…
- GUNNY G: THE PEOPLE WHO CAST THE VOTES…
- GUNNY G: BLOGGING BAD!
- GUNNY G BLOGS, ETC.
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- “Obama\’s Dictator Dreams: America\’s Nightmare” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg3.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her…………………. (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more im (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez — Why the House Can’t Impeach Obama… “…..So, there is strong evidence pointing to the fact that this man who calls himself Barack Hussein Obama is actually an impostor. Therefore, he could never be impeached, because impeachment is (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The Last Line of Defense… (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- “A Fifth Column Indeed” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “It’s The Corporataions, Stupid! ” ~ Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: More and More…Hunker Down Feeling…Just Sayin’… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
Tick One Off the Bucket List: The Sun God Cometh… “I have to catch an early flight so I leave you to figure out on your own: why did Big Guy really go to Stonehenge yesterday? He said it was because it was on his bucket list.”
Tick One Off the Bucket List: The Sun God ComethMichelle Obama’s Mirror ^ | 9-6-2014 | MOTUSPosted on 9/7/2014, 9:45:17 AM by NOBO2012
Committee on Oversight & Goverment Reform ^ | 7/25/14 | Govt Committee??Posted on 7/26/2014, 4:21:50 PM by blueyon
“Oversight Dems to America: “You Don’t Have the Right to Know” about White House Spending Taxpayer Dollars on Political Activity” Committee votes to reject White House claim that head of political office has absolute immunity from Congress Today,
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee approved a resolution to reject White House assertions of “absolute immunity” for political affairs office head, David Simas, who has failed to appear before the Committee twice. This morning, the White House
Well, ask yourself: Why do governments finance their expenditures with inflation rather than simply by raising taxes?The answer is a simple one: With taxes, everyone knows that the government’s the culprit because people can see that it’s a government agency that is collecting the taxes.
With inflation, government can blame what is happening on the private sector, where prices are rising in response to the government’s continued debasement of the currency.And that’s precisely what they teach children in public i.e., government schools.
They teach them that it is greedy, rapacious people in the private sector, not the government, who are to blame for the rising prices brought on by inflation. They teach them that it is the job of the government to protect people from the greed and rapaciousness of the private sector by doing such things as imposing price controls on businessmen, sellers, and producers.Inflation is one of the greatest government scams in history.
The government inflates the money supply to pay for ever-increasing debts and expenditures. Prices of most everything naturally begin to rise in response to the debased value of the money. The government blames the rising prices on the private sector.
Public-school graduates are taught to support the government and castigate the private sector.Through it all, government officials know exactly what they are doing. They know that it’s their central bank that is producing the problem by expanding the money supply. But they also know that most of the citizens are graduates of public schools, which teach that inflation is caused by private-sector people who are greedily raising their prices.
Before It’s News
Published on Jul 12, 2014
Poll: Proud to Be an American?
Forty-Four Percent Say Notownhall.com ^ | June 28, 2014 | Leah BarkoukisPosted on 7/13/2014, 8:04:38 AM by ilovesarah2012It seems the patriotism and unity the nation experienced in the aftermath of 9/11 has waned—and quite considerably, according to a recent Pew poll.
Fox News has the details:[A]n exhaustive new Pew poll shows that actual patriotism is in the dumps. An amazing 44 percent of all respondents said they didn’t often feel proud to be American. Only 28 percent said that America was the greatest nation on earth. Not surprisingly, there’s a strong split on a partisan level, with Democrats more likely to say they are less proud to be an American.Pew divided their sample into different categories across the left-right political spectrum. When asked if respondents “often feel proud to be American,” a majority of strong liberals, 60 percent, said no.