Responding to a report from last week, Senate Intelligence Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein D-California said she would be “flattered” if First Lady Michelle Obama decides to run for her seat when her term is up in 2018, but admitted she has “no idea” what she’ll be doing at that time.
It has been suggested that Feinstein, 81, won’t seek re-election at the end of her term.Feinstein responded to Candy Crowley’s question on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday about a report published in Orb Magazine Thursday suggesting that First Lady Michelle Obama would move to California with her husband after his final term as president and pursue Feinstein’s seat in the U.S. Senate……
PLEASE FEEL FREE 2-FORWARD/ReBLOG! -GyG BLOGGINGS! .Thanx!
- Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco….Robert Morrow | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ “CLINGERS of AMERICA!” (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- LewRockwell.com,,, “The Ideology Destroying America…Progressivism… and New Articles +…” (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Wireless, Chemtrails, and You – Waking Times (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Judge Napolitano Just Blew The Lid Off This Huge Obama Admin Scandal (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- An odd coincidence in the Bergdahl release? Highest level of Treason if proven (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
Gunny G: NEWS.HERE.!!!!! ~ NEWS | Featured List… ~ “Massive ‘Mysterious’ Truck Convoy – Stretched For Miles! More Signs Of Govt End Times Prep?…”
Massive ‘Mysterious’ Truck Convoy – Stretched For Miles! More Signs Of Govt End Times Prep?22522By Live Free or Die on Mon, October 27, 2014, 5:24
^ | 10/28/2014 | Sandy FitzgeraldPosted on 10/28/2014, 1:21:26 PM by Rusty0604
List of favorite obama nick-namesPosted on 10/28/2014, 12:27:08 PM by bluescape
Earnest: Quarantines Unduly ‘Burden’ Health Care WorkersBreitbart.com ^ | 27 October 2014 | Breitbart StaffPosted on 10/28/2014, 12:53:31 PM by RockitzMonday at the White House daily press briefing, press secretary Josh Earnest said quarantines for health care workers who are returning from treating Ebola patients in West Africa, like nurse Kaci Hickox was over the weekend, would be an “unduly burden” on them.Earnest said,
“What this reflects is a commitment by this administration to review the guidelines in place to make sure that they reflect what is injury to the American people. We should not lose sight of whatever guidelines put in place should not unduly burden the health care workers who are operating in West Africa….”Excerpt Read more at breitbart.com …