BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee Passes ‘Gang of 8′ Amnesty Bill to Full Senate (13-5 vote)… “This is a shameful day for the U.S Senate.”
BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee Passes ‘Gang of 8′ Amnesty Bill to Full Senate (13-5 vote)
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:23:46 PM by montag813
BREAKING: Just moments ago, to the nauseating La Raza audience chants of “Sí Se Puede”….The Senate Judiciary Committee PASSED the final, amended ‘Gang of Eight’ amnesty bill to the full Senate.
The vote was 13-5, with all Democrats, plus disgraceful traitors Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Jeff Flake (R-AZ) joining them in handing IMMEDIATE amnesty for 20+ millions illegal aliens, plus full welfare and ObamaCare coverage, with absolutely NO border security triggers.
This is a shameful day for the U.S Senate.
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to make eligible for the Office of President a person who has been a United States citizen for 20 years.
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled (two-thirds of each House concurring therein), That the following article is proposed as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States:
“Section 1. A person who is a citizen of the United States, who has been for 20 years a citizen of the United States, and who is otherwise eligible to the Office of President, is not ineligible to that Office by reason of not being a native born citizen of the United States.
Liljenquist has never voted for federal tax hikes or massive entitlement spending or multibillion-dollar bailouts or serial debt-limit increases in Washington because he has never served in Washington. Never. Hatch, by contrast, has spent the last 36 years racking up a Big Government record that cannot be whitewashed away.
Outside the Beltway/Hatch fog machine, Liljenquist’s integrity and commitment to reining in runaway spending are unassailable. In state legislative policy circles, he’s known as the “Paul Ryan of Utah” — after the courageous and wonky Wisconsin Republican congressman who’s forcing kick-the-can politicians in both parties to reckon with welfare-state profligacy.
Liljenquist doesn’t just preach fiscal discipline or embrace it during election years.
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) adopted a combative tone in a recent interview with NPR where he said that he is “doggone offended” by libertarians. He told NPR “I despise these people” and implied that he is happy to intimidate those that “dump on” him with threats of violence.
(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com …
- Orrin Hatch Says He Will Punch Libertarians in the Mouth (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch Threatens To Punch ‘Radical Libertarians’ In The Mouth (mediaite.com)
- Orrin Hatch On How To Win Friends And Influence People (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Orrin Hatch praises Ron Paul and son Rand (abcnews.go.com)
- @ Right back atcha, buddy: Senator Orrin Hatch is “doggone offended” by libertarians, says “I despise these people” (reason.com)
- Disappointment: Sarah Palin endorses entrenched incumbent GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch (twitchy.com)
- Orrin Hatch Pushed into Primary (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch To Greta Van Susteren: ‘I Don’t Have Any Respect For’ Freedomworks (mediaite.com)
- Bailout Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch Will Face Primary (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch On FreedomWorks And “Radical Libertarians”: “I Despise These People” (alan.com)
- ALAN STANG: REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Previous Inquiry Re POTUS Richard Nixon At Camp Pendleton… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: FYI: To Gunny G’s Readers Re Dead-End Links Due To $/Subscription Articles/Blogs… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: The First Gung Ho Marine ~ GUNG HO! ~ According To Evans F. Carlson (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: FYI: To Gunny G’s Readers Re Dead Links Due To $/Subscription Articles/Blogs… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gingrich Calls for Universal Right to Bear Arms at NRA Forum-UN Treaty, Is Fox News Reporting This? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ALAN STANG: REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Ok, Who Is Cia Director David Pretraeus ? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When America Went Crazy by Eric Peters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chicago–Communist Paradise of the Midwest… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Patriot Webmaster’s Creed (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Communism Comes To America Earlier Than We Think | revisedhistory (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Would the US Military Stand Down and ‘Empower a Revolution’? (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- The Obama Administration Looks To Be Close To A Breakdown……….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- A WORLD GONE MAD By Paul Proctor (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Betty Freauf — Ron Paul Was There All the Time (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Obama should likely be behind bars with the results of multiple felonies he is alleged to have committed.Unfortunately…”) What are the odds Obama is Ineligible to run again for president? | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s dangerous mistake: attacking religious freedoms (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (johnmalcolm.me)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama’s Five Trillion Dollar Lie (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Blogger, Gunny G: Request Assistance of Real Americans To Become Citizen Bloggers USA! It’s lonesome out here!. (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey (Warning for a Nation) (audio) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ROME IS BURNING, NERO IS FIDDLING By Lynn Stuter (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Explaining “Nbc” and Current Freedom Threats (freedomisamerica.wordpress.com)
- The Plan… from Common Man (standupforamerica.wordpress.com)
- Marco Rubio is NOT eligible to run for POTUS or VPOTUS!!! (usamericanfreedom.com)
- A Democrat lawyer calls Obama’s Executive Order “martial law lite” (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Is Obama’s campaign film pure propaganda? (politico.com)
- The War On Women Part III: “Blunt” Force Drama/Trauma (theobamacrat.com)
- Texas INMATE gets 40 per cent of votes against President Obama in West Virginia primary (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Student loan interest: Obama ‘slow jams’ the rate, loan holders can deduct it (dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com)
- Youth vote still favors Obama, but enthusiasm is waning (newsobserver.com)
- Obama’s First Ford ‘Rattled and Shook’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Dispatches From Birtherstan – 8-11 May 2012 (badfiction.typepad.com)
- Romney: Obama’s SC Warning a ‘Curious Turn of Events’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Hilarious One-Paragraph History of Politicos News-Invention Morning-Win Technique (delong.typepad.com)
- Geoengineering balloon trial cancelled (physicsworld.com)
- Dispute over whether Biden floated trial balloon on same-sex marriage policy (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Trial Balloon? The Head Of The Super PAC Considering The Obama-Jeremiah Wright Ad Rejects Leaked Proposal (businessinsider.com)
- How to Balloon Map Your Neighborhood, Google Maps Style [Video] (lifehacker.com)
- NYT: US spy balloons hover over Afghans (msnbc.msn.com)
- Self-Expanding and Balloon-Expandable Stent Systems Perform Well in Study of Real-World Peripheral Artery Disease Patients – MarketWatch (socallegs.wordpress.com)
- Spy balloons, part of Afghanistan’s landscape, stir unease (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- NEJM Publishes Trial Results Demonstrating Bard FLAIR Endovascular Stent Graft Is Superior To Balloon Angioplasty For Failing Dialysis Grafts (prweb.com)
- First test of floating volcano geoengineering project cancelled (wired.co.uk)
- Is two better than one? (xminus1.wordpress.com)
- Spy in the sky (thehindu.com)
- Insightra Medical Today Announced The Expansion of Its Range of Cardiology Products (prweb.com)
- William Balfour Found Guilty In The Hudson Family Murder Trial (dlisted.com)
- Geoengineering experiment cancelled amid patent row (junkscience.com)
- Japanese operator to test quake-proof floating phone-mast BLIMPS (go.theregister.com)
- Geoengineering experiment cancelled due to perceived conflict of interest (climate-connections.org)
- Nitrome Site Updates (nitromeuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Man Sues After His Infected Penis Had To Be Amputated (dreamindemon.com)
- Climate fix test grounded again (bbc.co.uk)
- Jennifer Hudson Testifies In Family Murder Trial (now1031.cbslocal.com)
- William Balfour Found Guilty In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder Trial – Daily Gossip (dailygossip.org)
- Jennifer Hudson — Jury Divided in Family Murder Trial (tmz.com)
- William Balfour Guilty In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder Case (snspost.com)
- International EECP Therapy Week Underway (prweb.com)
NPR ^ | Dec 9, 2011 | DAVID WELNA
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:30:55 PM by bkopto
Senate Republicans blocked confirmation votes on two of President Obama’s most high-profile nominees this week — one for a seat on a federal appeals court, the other to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Traditionally, the end-of-the-year holidays have allowed presidents to bypass Congress and give such thwarted nominees recess appointments. But an angry President Obama is quickly leaning that this might not be the case this year.
Obama insisted, “I will not take any options off the table when it comes to getting Richard Cordray in as director of the consumer finance protection board.”
Hatch’s website ‘fiasco’ — simply updating old site (RINO pushed bill for a foreign-born president) (via ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+ ~ (BLOG & EMAIL))
“Look, I think the tea party people deserve a lot of credit,” he said in response to a question about Democrats and Vice President Joe Biden reportedly calling freshman GOP members of Congress terrorists.
“We wouldn’t be where we are without them. The fact of the matter is I’ve been a tea party person I think since before the tea party came into existence. I was one of the earliest supporters of Reagan. And all I can say is that, you know, it’s nice to throw that kind of language around, but the tea party people have helped bring about a change where they’re not going to increase taxes on this particular approach, and, yeah, the new joint committee could increase taxes, but I don’t believe that any Republican on there is going to want to increase taxes.”
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com …
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Poll: Time for Senator Orrin Hatch to go (59 percent of Utah voters want to retire RINO Hatch):
Is that the same Hatch who tried to change the constitutional requirements for potus?????
Supposedly so Arnold The Impregnator would be qualified for potus?
(But who knows if Arnold was the one he had in mind, at the time, or not????)
(‘A Constitution changed from Freedom, can never be restored; Liberty, once lost, is lost forever…)”
Posted by Gunny G at Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Hatch’s website ‘fiasco’ — simply updating old site (RINO pushed bill for a foreign-born president)
Deseret News ^ | 2011-05-03 | Jamshid Ghazi Askar
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 5:56:23 AM by rabscuttle385
Several national publications recently speculated that Sen. Orrin Hatch was purposely deleting pages from his official website in an attempt to preserve his conservative bona fides. Hatch’s office, however, squashed the rumors by thoroughly clarifying that the elimination of certain web pages was an “internal decision” related to the launch of “a brand new website.”
Here’s a timeline of what transpired: Darren Elliot wrote a piece for Salon on Thursday revisiting the Presidential Eligibility Amendment, a 2003 bill introduced by Hatch that would allow foreign-born American citizens to run for president — a stance which at the time was primarily aimed clearing the path for the political ascendancy of Arnold Schwarzenegger but that today would almost certainly be anathema to “birthers” and a majority of tea partiers.
The very next day Elliot followed up with another article, this time stating: “Less than 24 hours after the (Thursday) piece went up, a tech blogger discovered that the section of Hatch’s website that mentioned the ‘Presidential Eligibility Amendment’ had mysteriously disappeared.”
(Excerpt) Read more at deseretnews.com …
Americans May Come to the Capitol ‘With Pitchforks and Torches,’ Senator Warns
CNSNews ^ | May 4, 2011 | Susan Jones
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:33:49 PM by jazusamo
(CNSNews.com) – As the Obama administration demands another increase in the U.S. debt limit, Americans taxpayers are demanding spending restraint, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) told the Senate Finance Committee on Wednesday.
He said Congress must attach fiscal reforms to legislation increasing the debt ceiling. Hatch also warned his fellow lawmakers what could happen if the fiscal reforms, once enacted, “fall prey to gimmicks, are waived or otherwise undermined.”
“My sense is that the people will come to this Capitol with pitchforks and torches they will be so upset. And they’d be right to do so,” Hatch said.
History shows that fiscal reforms can leave people feeling betrayed and disappointed, when Congress inevitably goes back to its big-spending ways, Hatch said.
Free RepublicBrowse · Search Pings · Mail News/ActivismTopics · Post ArticleSkip to comments.
Tea party member gets 8 years for attacking Obama supporter
Freep this paperGwinnett Daily Post ^ | 2-11-11 | Josh GreenPosted on Friday, February 11, 2011 11:31:08 AM by BrookhavenLAWRENCEVILLE —
Gwinnett judge sentenced a tea party member to serve eight years in prison for attacking and hospitalizing a President Barack Obama supporter during a 2009 bar room altercation, a prosecutor said Thursday.Jurors convicted Carnesville resident Larry Morgan, 39, of aggravated assault and two counts of aggravated battery this week for smashing several bones in the victim’s face with a pool cue on Jan. 31, 2009 — a few days after Obama’s inauguration.
According to testimony, trouble began when Morgan was talking to other bar patrons about his negative feelings about Obama, when one of O’Neill’s friends said he had voted for the president.Morgan replied, “Well, you are stupid as hell,” before making some racist comments or jokes, witnesses testified, Taylor said. All people involved were white, she said.Later, O’Neill and his friend were laughing about or poking fun at Morgan’s comments when he became angry, fetched a pool cue and broke it across O’Neill’s face.
The impact was so forceful that the victim had no memory of being struck or the circumstances leading up to it, Taylor said.Morgan, who testified he considers himself a tea party member, told the court he was acting in self-defense. He claimed O’Neill and his friend had threatened “to beat him up in the parking lot,” Taylor said, recalling testimony.Excerpt Read more at gwinnettdailypost.com …
Eric HolderU.S. Attorney GeneralThe United States of America General, As a citizen of this country I’m writing to you to correct some gross violations within the department that you supposedly oversea.
I’m doing this openly in order to share my observations with the public that has grown weary of the policies of this administration, and the previous one, regarding the massive security arrangements of the US that have become intolerable to live with.
Your Department today oversees the world largest security and torture apparatus since the Inquisition: Yet in fact the US Department of Justice long ago exceeded everything that was done during the active life of the Inquisition 1478-1968 to an unimaginable degree. Currently the United States has over 500 secret prisons scattered all over the planet-these are places where you send hundreds of thousands of people to be routinely tortured, sometimes maimed and often killed-and all of it was designed to be kept ultra-secret, from the public that is paying for all of it.
This has set the tone for the US Department of Justice inside the USA. The most pressing concern is with the personnel that administer your prisons both here and abroad: In particular there is a lack of…
Tea-party activists, keen to build on their success toppling GOP incumbents in primaries this year, are already targeting more Republican veterans in the 2012 election. GOP senators like Bob Corker, above, have drawn criticism from tea-party activists for some of the positions they have taken over the years. Sen. Olympia Snowe of Maine, one of the most liberal Republicans in Congress, already has a conservative GOP primary opponent.
Sen. Orrin Hatch R., Utah, Sen. Bob Corker R., Tenn. and Sen. Richard Lugar R., Indiana have all drawn fire from the right wing of their party. Tea-party activists have put these and other incumbents on notice that the anti-establishment sentiment defining this year’s politics will not end on Election Day 2010. It is too early to say if these incumbents will face serious peril when they are up for re-election in 2012, but they are already taking steps to burnish their conservative credentials. “The tea party is right,” said Ms. Snowe, who is campaigning for a tea-party-backed gubernatorial candidate in Maine this fall.
“We’ve lost our way on fiscal issues.” The threat of a primary challenge may put more pressure on Republicans to steer clear of compromise with Democrats when Congress reconvenes. When the Senate recently voted on small-business tax breaks, the bill drew support from only two Republicans—both of whom are leaving office at the end of this term. Centrist efforts to compromise on an extension of expiring Bush-era tax cuts fizzled. Even Ms. Snowe, a perennial swing vote on taxes, resisted agreement with Democrats on the issue. Tea-party challenges to GOP establishment candidates in this year’s primaries showed how committed conservative activists are to changing the party from within.
The Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act has received support from both parties and was introduced by Senator Patrick Leahy, a Democrat from Vermont, and Senator Orrin Hatch, a Republican from Utah.The bill will give the Justice Department the “tools to track and shut down websites devoted to providing access to unauthorized downloads, streaming or sale of copyrighted content and counterfeit goods,” Leahy’s office said.The illegal products offered by websites, many of which are based outside of the United States, range from movies, television shows and music to pharmaceuticals and consumer products, it said in a statement.
“Each year, online piracy and the sale of counterfeit goods cost American businesses billions of dollars, and result in hundreds of thousands of lost jobs,” Leahy said.
Story continues below…